Reply Main Forum
Game Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CpainsorVio7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
GAME DISCUSSION!

Are you one of those people that could just go on and on forever about video games? Do you like to analyse all aspects of what makes a game good or bad, or just have an opinion about some game? Then post it here!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:27 am
Vgcats.com rules! hehe, not a game but it's about games ^-^

Anyhoo, Batman rocks and Dark Alliance is fun stuff

Simpletoncat

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

belgarion0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:15 pm
http://www.geocities.com/jonathanthomasmaxwell/psoBanner00.jpg
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

two of my favorites (ive got a few more but i havent found banners or pics for them yet)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:17 pm
Final Fantasy owns all 3nodding whee  

Neitsabes
Captain

CpainsorVio7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:44 pm
I LOVE final fantasy. But Squares resent games have really made me mad at them and the final fantasy series. They've really degraded the title. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:13 pm
Zelda. 3nodding  

Queen Unicorn

Alamoria

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:12 pm
CpainsorVio7
I LOVE final fantasy. But Squares resent games have really made me mad at them and the final fantasy series. They've really degraded the title. stare

Square made Star Ocean...so you can't be mad at them. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:35 pm
Alamoria
CpainsorVio7

No, I can be mad at them. Just cause they made one oka game doesn't mean that it's ok that they distroyed the good name of an ENTIRE SERIES!!  

CpainsorVio7

Alamoria

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:45 pm
CpainsorVio7
Alamoria
CpainsorVio7

No, I can be mad at them. Just cause they made one oka game doesn't mean that it's ok that they distroyed the good name of an ENTIRE SERIES!!

So you don't like 7, or 9? sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:42 pm
FABLE AND HALO OWN YOO!! Im such a hard out gamer, and fables coming out october 14 and doom 3 is november 13 and halo 2 is november 9 and gtasa is coming out soon but im not so sure. I cant wait for "xbox next" and elder scrolls 4. ITS SO AWESOME!  

Zombait

Zombait

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:44 pm
Alamoria
CpainsorVio7
Alamoria
CpainsorVio7

So you don't like 7, or 9? sad
I havnt played 7. 8 is rater cool. and 9 is a bit too techno for its time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:31 pm
okay, i am always looking for people to play onder online games with. i will list every game i have or desire to play online still and if anyone is interested reply about the game in question.

system shock 2 (ive always wanted to try this multi, cause i like hackin)
gunbound (will only play with people i know from now on)
dungeonsiege (i dont have and cant afford the expansions atm)
worms armageddon (tcp/ipgames)
civ 3 play the world (ive never gotten a chance to play this multiplayer)
diablo 2 (i would need a regular playing partner, will elaborate next)
age of wonders 2 (ive beaten single player, so mutliplay would be nice)
homeworld/cataclysm (havent played these for a while)
starcraft/broodwar (not really looking, but i DO play sometimes)

about diablo 2 ive thought it would be fun to get a group of people with specific skills together and play hardcore ladder. to cover all skills or bases. also, since playing in a group is the founding idea, ONLY playing the specific char with group members would be perferred. for instance...

3 sorcs, one focusing on each element
a necro to summon monsters and such
a paladin to support the party with fanat or conviction
a barbarian with the stat and skill raising skills
the other 2 could be pretty much anything, an assassin with a high damange combo for bosses or a druid or amazon to handle faster enemies or crowd control help. even another pally or barb would be ok.

anyone interested reply and give your thoughts and ideas, i for one would not mind playing a lightning sorc or a paladin in such a group.  

belgarion0

Little Draggon Zhao Yun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:35 pm
CpainsorVio7
Alamoria
CpainsorVio7

But you must remember, it's not just SquareSoft anymore..Of course they're going to be s**t now..I mean, FF1-6 were great games. 7 was okay and so was 8. 9 and 10 were utter s**t. Then, when they joined companies with Enix, there was no doubt they were going to make s**t games. To name a few: FFX-2(LYKE!11! GRIL POWA!11!) and Kingdom Hearts...I mean...WTF?! It's square..not Disney yet Disney had more characters than the FF Series did. ><[/rant and yes I'm aware I spelt girl wrong...]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:39 pm
7 is my favorite game of all time. And 9 is second best. 8 I didn't like at all. I didn't even both to finish the game (that and my discs were faulty). But 10 was to up front and altho I loved the grid system, I didn't like how you could godmod up the a** so easily. It put to much emphasize on power and not enough on true skills and good gaming. ANYONE can make powerful characters that kill in one hit. That's easy. But a true gamer and a truely talented gamer can win a battle with low level characters by shear skill and knowledge. Knowing how to best use each characters to their best abilities.  

CpainsorVio7

CpainsorVio7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:42 pm
Kingdom Hearts didn't have Final Fantasy name attached to it tho. It had final fantasy characters and support, but the game wasn't based on Final Fantasy styled games.
FFX-2 pissed me off too. I'm a very girly-girl and I even hated that game. LOL
FFX was oka, but was to upfront. The game played to much into your lap so to speak.
FFXI.......I don't know much about it, but one thing I do know is it's s**t that you have to pay $50 for the game, another $40 for the online connection, and then pay monthly just to PLAY the game you already payed for. How does that make ANY lick of sense!!! And what's worse is people actually pay it.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff