Shameless Plug

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:56 pm
Webpage Title
^ My online shop featuring my photos on everyday items. Please take a look if you get the chance. Currently all the pictures featured were taken with my Nikkon Digital Camera. I'm offering everything from buttons, calenders, shirts, to coasters and mouse pads. I admit some of the photo cropping is crude, but it's still pretty spiffy.

My markup is pretty reasonable, usually between 25 cents to a dollar more than the base price depending on the base price cost. The items make for great gifts, something you don't have to fear they already have! Also, I have plenty more photos and am more than willing to feature more of my work. Cafe press also has mug options so if you are interested I can try to offer mugs as well.

Even if you're not interested, if you know someone who might be please pass on the link. Currently I'm advertising by word of mouth.

Sorry Ryan that you've seen me plugging this about ten times already.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:26 pm
I'll try but lately my computer has been going through PMS, evil  

gorath64

Raien3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:18 am
More Pictures!!!
I would really enjoy picking up a black teeshirt but i am wondering if i can get a different picture on it? I see you have some that are what might be art glass... can i get that on a black Tee?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:24 am
the shop looks great I love the photos...  

Randilin

Cavallo Azzurro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:57 pm
That picture of the apple blossoms is lovely.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:02 pm
Thanks guys! smile  

AntoniaMerEnfant

21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas