whats the point of life?
  to live
  to die
  to love
  to hate
View Results

Official Gothic Chick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 pm
My name's Sam, I love Egyptology. I live in Washington, and my friends and I have an obsession with both Egypt and Egyptology. And I do believe that Nefertiti was found.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm
Hey there, I'm Lexie and I've always been interested in ancient Egypt since I was little. So yeah, I hope I'll get to learn something about it here (:  

Lexie Red

NekoMimi916

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm
lemme start by sayin I'm so happy to be a part of this guild!!!
I'm Maddie, but you can call me Neko! I write manga/anime about Egyptian/Greek mythology, so you can guess what I love about egyptology- the myths!!!! I've studied it for 5 years and am a total addict to it. My favorite god is Thoth. Gotta love him. XD
Anyhoo, I can't wait to be a part of the guild and hope ya'll enjoy my ramblings!!

Neko/Maddie 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:11 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Posit...from Kansas. I've done a bit of personal study on the Amarna period and am learning how to read hieroglyphic via my latin teacher but I always want to know more! So...Hi! redface  

Ghisteslwchlohm

Cherabreena

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:43 am
I'm Chera.

I've always been fascinated with Ancient Egypt for as long as I care to remember. I have various souvenirs from Egypt and I even had a stone from one of the pyramids, smuggled home by my gramps in a shoe, which I've lost because I'm such a failure in life.
gonk

That aside, I'm considering studying Egyptology in the near future, and wondered if Gaia had a guild about it... and here it is. =D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:39 pm
Hello all! I'm Curious and Curiouser and you can call me whatever cause I don't have a nickname or anything like that, also my real name is incredibly boring so that wont do...Anyhow, I don't know much about ancient egypt except what I've seen in movies and read about on sites like wiki, but I really love it and would love to learn more...Anywho, I'mma skip outta here before I go on some sort of rant or something of the kind. Peace out!  

Curious and Curiouser

NicolettisStudent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:34 pm
Hey,
I my name is ALF (Alien Life Form)....I am only 13, but still carrying my dreams of egyptology...I have just about every book in the world about egypt....My struggles in learning egyptology is ancient religion....Well my hair is blue my favorite class is science and I really don't know what more to say!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:45 pm
Hello my name is Marie and Egyptology fastanates me. I am 12 [ almost 13] and in grade 7. I love to learn and want to learn more on this subject. Thanks biggrin

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Underworld Priestess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:34 pm
Hi, I'm Shan, and I joined this guild for several reasons. 1. Because I have loved Ancient Egypt ever since I was a child. 2. Because it is my religious path. 3. Because I want to write a historical fiction series about Ancient Egypt. I'm working on book 1 now.  
The Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff