Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheese?
  Yes
View Results

Love Lenore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:40 am
... write me a tutorial on how things work on the character sheet? I want to know what each little box is for and ETC. I have a 3.5 sheet, so I assume a lot of people have access to what I am working with. I really want to learn how to do my chara sheet, cause I am too retared to understand the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:55 am
Wow, that's a lot to do - I can't do it now, but I'll see if I can't do it later... unless someone else steps up.  

Leona_McAllistre

Love Lenore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:28 am
Leona_McAllistre
Wow, that's a lot to do - I can't do it now, but I'll see if I can't do it later... unless someone else steps up.

I would love you forever if you did it! Even if its tomorrow, a week later or a month! I don't understand these things very well without a visual. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:32 am
Does anyone know any newly started or about to start campaigns? Also, with a DM who is willing to accept a Chaotic Good Necromancer as a character?  

Love Lenore

Makiru Koritaigo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:17 pm
First, a necromancer will rarely be Good or even Neutral. Animating the dead is by virtue an evil act.

Second: Once you put in your base ability scores, the rest becomes a lot easier to decipher.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:53 am
Makiru Koritaigo
First, a necromancer will rarely be Good or even Neutral. Animating the dead is by virtue an evil act.

Hence the chaotic part. Chaotic Good, as I read it, is when you are a free spirit and you do things as you see fit for the greater good. Its very machivellian, because the ends justify the means. I, myself, think that animating the dead of the enemy and using them against the enemy for emotional/number advantage justifies me rising them. Sure, people will think I am an evil b***h, but I did it for a good reason.

Then again, I believe most villians are missunderstood. =P

Quote:
Second: Once you put in your base ability scores, the rest becomes a lot easier to decipher.

Yeah, I am ok at making characters now, though I am still lost for the most part! XP  

Love Lenore

LeHandro RoseHunter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:13 am
Go check PlanetAdnd

It's an online character sheet... just fill in the numbers and it'll do the rest... sweatdrop  
Dungeons and Dragons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games