Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FREE GOLD!!!
  Why thank you.
View Results

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:30 am
Yay! Today is my 3rd anniversary in the Navy. I'm not where I planned on being for my half way mark in my enlistment, but its good and I have earned my good conduct medal as of this moment. So, anyone else celebrating something today?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:04 am
Archangel Lionheart
Yay! Today is my 3rd anniversary in the Navy. I'm not where I planned on being for my half way mark in my enlistment, but its good and I have earned my good conduct medal as of this moment. So, anyone else celebrating something today?

Congrats on the anniversary! Nothing for me to celebrate today except being pain free and recovering nicely still.  

SydneySkye
Crew

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:10 am
SydneySkye
Archangel Lionheart

Congrats on the anniversary! Nothing for me to celebrate today except being pain free and recovering nicely still.

Thats great to hear. Thanks for keeping us updated.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:23 am
Archangel Lionheart
SydneySkye
Archangel Lionheart

Thats great to hear. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Thank you for asking...  

SydneySkye
Crew

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:07 am
That is great. Keep up the good service to our country. I respect the armed forces that go out there to defend our freedom. I hope things go well for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:25 pm
Wow, that is definitely an awesome anniversary! No, nothing for us today. Hubby's 5 years in the Army is in November and a week before that is our 5 year wedding anniversary.

Definitely appreciate your service in the military. heart  

lunashock

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:56 pm
Congratulations! That's huge! 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:11 pm
felicitations! Good job.

smile  

AntoniaMerEnfant

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:29 am
just passed up 4 years in army, and 3.5 years married.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:47 am
Congrats to all of you. Especially to the military, I think they are the greatest people in the world.  

SydneySkye
Crew

Prince Mykal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:03 pm
Archangel Lionheart

Make sure you follow up on the paperwork for that GCM. I'll be married 10 years Spetember 14.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:08 pm
Prince Mykal
Archangel Lionheart

Make sure you follow up on the paperwork for that GCM. I'll be married 10 years Spetember 14.

You in the Navy!? Yeah, we're doing it when I get to Maine. Its a few days late but my command wants to present it to me and it'll still fall back if I need the points on the exam.  

Archangel Lionheart

Prince Mykal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:49 pm
Archangel Lionheart
Prince Mykal
Archangel Lionheart

You in the Navy!? Yeah, we're doing it when I get to Maine. Its a few days late but my command wants to present it to me and it'll still fall back if I need the points on the exam.

No, I was in the Army. I didn't folow up on my paperwork and never recieved my GCM.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:48 pm
I think I have my first Gaia anniversary coming up soon, I'll have to go check the date...  

Doressa
Captain

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:53 am
Gaia aniversary is easy for me, the day before my 21st! I was stuck in school, but on breaks got to be online.  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff