so, i was arrested last night... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:15 pm
and thrown in the county jail overnight.

Myself and a friend went out for some drinks. I had a few, but not a few too many. I was good. My friend has many female friends who are bubbly air heads, but still good looking. I think someone was trying to slip one of them a mickey, and I got the drink instead. (Date rape drug.) I blacked out, and woke up in the county jail covered in vomit, among other things. My friend says he dropped me off infront of my house and watched me walk to the door. I was arrested about 3 miles away from my house, and dont remember a thing besides the cops asking me what drugs I was on, because I only blew a .08 and was acting far too intoxicated. So... hopefully I can get my court date moved to tomorrow, because I leave wisconsin on tuesday and my court date is on the 17th. Hopefully I can convince the judge to drop the charges.... *Crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:57 pm
Well, as horrible as that is, you drinking that beverage by mistake might have saved a girl from getting sexually assaulted. It's a scary world out there for a guy or a girl. At least in the old days women could at least fight back, leaving their attacker with maybe a couple bruises or cuts... something to say "#$T%$ YOU!!!!" Plus it makes it hard for girls to identify their attackers. It's hard to imagine something as cowardly and scuzzy get even more cowardly and even scuzzier.

I hope everything straightens up ok. Sorry to hear about that sad  

AntoniaMerEnfant

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:47 pm
Hope you get it all straightened out. Sounds like you got the bad end of the deal.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:48 pm
I would strongly suggest that you get a drug test ASAP that could be your proof that it was not voluntary  

Raien3

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:30 am
That is absolutely crazy!! I have to agree, you should get a drug test as soon as you can....I hope it isn't too late...

Good luck!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:01 am
well, by the time you realize you were drugged, sadly the drug is out of your system. I wish the cops had taken blood, or urine. Had I been a woman acting the way I was acting, I think they might have realized what was going on. You dont normally hear of men getting druged...  

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:51 am
That sucks!! I had my drink spiked once, but I had only had one drink before it, and realised that I was far too drunk. Also, there was a couple of guys who were a lot older who were asking me very personal questions and making me feel uncomfortable, so I called my boyfriend to come and pick me up. He wanted me to go to hospital to get tested, but I really just wanted to go home. I was just so lucky...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:09 am
Dude, that really sucks. One of my friends got a GHB-tini a year or so ago, and it wasn't cool. I had to pick her up and take her home and watch over for a good 10 hours because she refused medical assistance (Call me what you want for not taking her to the hospital, but it was her call and I respected that.) and it wasn't a pretty sight. I'm glad that you're okay and that an unnecessary night in jail was all you got; it really could have been a lot worse.

I'm not even gonna ask what you were doing when the police picked you up; we'll just go with the "drunken disorderly" on that one. sweatdrop

Either way, feel better dude.  

Dafthank

lunashock

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:14 pm
Uhm men can get sexually assaulted too. That's just so very scary that it happened to you period.

From what I've read, please get a drug test anyways. While the first 24 hours is critical, it is worthwhile to collect samples within the first 72 hours, as the length of time remaining in the body varies depending on the drug. It can stay in for 48 hours.

I'm glad to hear you're okay though and I hope everything works out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:05 pm
I have to agree with the drug test. I might even check with my friends to see if anybody knew who was buying the drinks.  

Prince Mykal

Dark_Lady_Jade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:13 pm
I'm so glad I'll never drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:25 pm
Jade non-alcoholic beverages get drugged too. Now it's a little harder I think to cover up the drug, but the sickos designing this stuff have been working hard to make it undetectable. But from what I've hard non-alcholic beverages get spiked too.

Men do get sexually assaulted as well, though it does sound like the drug was intended for one of the ladies.

I have to agree that it's the woman's choice, because sadly victims sometimes wind up on trial.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:03 pm
well, Im happy to report that all criminal charges against me have been dropped. Im still being charged with violating a city ordnance, but that isnt criminal, so its really nothing but a fine. After I got released, I called my arresting officer. He wasnt on duty, but I left him a message appologizing for my behavior. His fellow officer, who had also been there at the time, took interest in me and did some follow up work. He found my parents house...(his house is the one that I had been picked up at... across the street and one house down from my mothers.) and asked to meet with me. We talked, I appologized to him and his family, and the charges were dropped. He also mentioned that I might have been drugged as well. Turns out, I must have gotten confused when my buddy dropped me off, walked to the wrong house, couldnt get in, went around back to knock on the window to have my wife let me in. The officers wife saw me walk to her house, and walk around back. She went to the back window to see what I was doing, and who did she see staring back at her... Me.... I would have called the cops too. (I dont remember any of this, but this is what I was told.) The cops would have taken me home, but I couldnt tell them where I lived. Thankfully I was very respectful.
being respectful pays in the end. I got lucky. A small fine, and nothing else. My friend called around, and no one else was drugged. At least I may have overted someone getting raped...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:04 am
I'm so glad the charges were dropped!! xd  

Doressa
Captain

lunashock

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:03 am
SO glad to hear they dropped the charges!  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff