Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Which Old Cartoons Do You Remember...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember?
Yes!!! Yes!!!
69%
 69%  [ 59 ]
No...
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Sort of :S
15%
 15%  [ 13 ]
Yes yes, there's an option for you poll whores as well...
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 85

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:23 am
This thread is dedicated for all us old folk who remember the good old days of the 80s and 90s, when the real cartoons were still ruling the good ol' Television! Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:26 am
YES! A THREAD FOR THOSE WHO LOVED THE GOOD CARTOONS! Not this crap they've come out with recently!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:27 am
3nodding Indeed indeed. Though sweatdrop , not all the new cartoons are bad...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:27 am
Lawl...old folk...
Anyway this is one of those threads where I'd have to post so much I already feel demotivated in the beginning...
I'll just say this: Those...were still real cartoons, 90% of the crap today cannot compete with it.  

Serious Erius
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:28 am
I'll admit, some of the new cartoons are good but they can't compete with the oldies but goodies! Does anyone remember Gargoyles? Gargoyles was awesome! I miss that show...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:29 am
Sanzoskitsune
I'll admit, some of the new cartoons are good but they can't compete with the oldies but goodies! Does anyone remember Gargoyles? Gargoyles was awesome! I miss that show...

eek Remember Gargoyles?! Hello! Name's Xanatos! I loved that show!!! xd  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:30 am
Hm... I don't pay attention to dates so I don't know what cartoons you're talkin' about. I do agree that most modern shows suck though. Yet people (a friend of mine) still watch it for lack of anything better to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:31 am
Gargoyles was pretty new though, I mean it already featured this clichee...gang stuff where everyone was kinda special IIRC.
Disney stuff I do not know...  

Serious Erius
Crew

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:32 am
Sanzoskitsune
Are you talking about that show on Toon Disney? With, like, Golioth and Bronx and Brooklin and Broadway and Hudson?... If that's the one they still play it... on Toon Disney... which it seems not many people have...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:32 am
Erius
Gargoyles was pretty new though, I mean it already featured this clichee...gang stuff where everyone was kind aspecial IIRC.

Actually, Gargoyles was a product of Disney O.o HI BLUE!  

Xanatos Forever

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:33 am
Yeah it was new but it was still 90's that was definitely not from the new millenium. and they were AWESOME! I kind of forgot where they went with it... all I remember was that the main Gargoyle was AWESOME! he totally rocked, poor guy though the woman/gargoyle he loved betrayed them *shakes head in shame*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:33 am
Xanatos Forever
Erius
Gargoyles was pretty new though, I mean it already featured this clichee...gang stuff where everyone was kind aspecial IIRC.

Actually, Gargoyles was a product of Disney O.o HI BLUE!

I know, that's why I said I don't know anything about Gargoyles, ok I said it kinda awkwardly but...oh well.  

Serious Erius
Crew

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:34 am
By old cartoons do you mean things like Tom and Jerry? I effin love thouse guys!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:34 am
blue_green
Sanzoskitsune
Are you talking about that show on Toon Disney? With, like, Golioth and Bronx and Brooklin and Broadway and Hudson?... If that's the one they still play it... on Toon Disney... which it seems not many people have...
Yeah I don't have Toon Disney... and besides they're all reruns now crying Dude that show was soooo cool, they should've kept making episodes!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:35 am
Sanzoskitsune
Yeah it was new but it was still 90's that was definitely not from the new millenium. and they were AWESOME! I kind of forgot where they went with it... all I remember was that the main Gargoyle was AWESOME! he totally rocked, poor guy though the woman/gargoyle he loved betrayed them *shakes head in shame*

*counting off of fingers as he goes* Goliath, Broadway, Bronx, Lexington, Hudson, Demona, Angela, ColdStone, David Xanatos ((though he wasn't a gargoyle))...oh, the list goes on mrgreen  
The Vault

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff