Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

famusamu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:02 pm
Hey all great Christian site with chat, forums, blogs and games www.xianz.com  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:32 pm
Thanks for such an interesting and enlightening guild. And I have been looking for Christian site for several months now, so I'm anxious to try out the one you are recommending! I personally think there are too many areas on Gaia that are too raunchy, especially for young teens.
Please keep up the good work! biggrin  

sharksoup

Oprahs Va_Jay_Jay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:07 pm
Thanks heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:57 am
After much thought and prayer I can NOT in good conscience recommend xianz! I became a MOD there and I found out what xianz was really about! The site may claim to be Christian but it's leadership is really far from G-d! It lets people of all beliefs there and theyare free to peddle their beliefs on others. This is most dangerous especially for our children and for baby Christians! So after I called xianz on these problems the Admin. IMMEDIATELY banned me! So I am there incognito preaching the Gospel and when they ban that ID I will open another and another wink

Sites that I would recommend that I know ARE Christian and safe in the following order:

www.dittytalk.com

www.hisholyspace.com

www.yourchristianspace.com

www.shoutlife.com  

famusamu
Captain

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:59 pm
famusamu
After much thought and prayer I can NOT in good conscience recommend xianz! I became a MOD there and I found out what xianz was really about! The site may claim to be Christian but it's leadership is really far from G-d! It lets people of all beliefs there and theyare free to peddle their beliefs on others. This is most dangerous especially for our children and for baby Christians! So after I called xianz on these problems the Admin. IMMEDIATELY banned me! So I am there incognito preaching the Gospel and when they ban that ID I will open another and another wink

Sites that I would recommend that I know ARE Christian and safe in the following order:

www.dittytalk.com

www.hisholyspace.com

www.yourchristianspace.com

www.shoutlife.com

Wow eek
Sorry to hear that...thanks for the warning and the recommendations.  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games