Where do you go when you're not here. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Prince Mykal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:13 pm
This guild doesn't get a lot of activity lately. Where do all of you go when you are not here?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:16 pm
I hang around on some other guilds mostly. Or I wander around towns and see what I can collect. Once in a while I poke my nose into ED and see if I can stir up trouble. xd  

IrishDanceMum

Prince Mykal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:19 pm
I belong to two other guilds. One of which is fairly active with very bright and literate teenagers with a few older people too. My other guild is even slower than this one. I cruise the mmarketplace every now and then looking for bargains also.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:23 pm
I'm helping set up a new guild for us older folk that just opened. It's the Mammoth Hunter's Guild. I'll pull out a link for ya, if you'd like.  

IrishDanceMum

Prince Mykal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:25 pm
IrishDanceMum
I'm helping set up a new guild for us older folk that just opened. It's the Mammoth Hunter's Guild. I'll pull out a link for ya, if you'd like.

Sure, why not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:28 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=5855

Haven't had a chance to pick up our banner yet, but here's our place. Have fun! biggrin  

IrishDanceMum

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:32 pm
I used to go to other guilds a lot, but now, if I'm on Gaia, I'm either playing dress ups, in the marketplace or here trying to build this guild up a bit!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:33 am
I spend most of time in World Of Warcraft, heh.  

TeenyDevil

Dafthank

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:47 am
When I'm not here, I'm usually on myspace. When I am on Gaia though, I'm usually trying to fish (whenit's working) or haggle deals in the marketplace with vendors.

Also, this is my only guild, so I don't know what you mean by being active. Do they have games or something or meet up in towns to hang out? I really don't understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:35 am
I am in couple other guilds, one is very fast moving and the other is more like a family guild, you know my sister and other girlfriends, so we are all "sisters". So other than that my husband doesn't want his own account but he loves to fish and since I suck at it, I let him. I have made a couple of friends that I pm a lot. Well there it is....  

SydneySkye
Crew

lunashock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:19 pm
On Gaia, I usually am in a couple of other guilds (I help co-crew one) or in some quest threads. Usually, on the internet I'm playing Goonzu or checking out other groups I'm part of.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:21 pm
Usually I go from forum to forum. xd  

Dark_Lady_Jade

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:13 am
Dark_Lady_Jade
Usually I go from forum to forum. xd

I love your avi! It's so cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:58 am
I belong to one other guild other than this one but I almost never post there. The rest of my time on Gaia is spent on the marketplace. There's nothin like selling an item to some gullible zit-faced kid for 50 times what I bought it for lmao. There's also a group on MSN that I hang out at on a regular basis, you'll find the link to it if you look long and hard enough  

Todeskaefer

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:00 pm
I post about country music and play games. I also explore towns. I do have a house now.  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff