Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Going?
  YES!!! XD
  NO!!! T-T
View Results

Nycto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:23 am
probably 20 posts already, but... how many are going to pennsic? ready and waiting and jubilant over it? is it your "home"? if so, hope to see people there.

dramallama llama head caboshed, sinister. possibly rampent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:11 pm
I WANT to go...but i don't have enough money this year....hopefully next year though...its earlier and i could probably stay the whole two weeks and it won't interfere with school...*sigh*  

KonstantinJ

1,250 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Heckler 50

endragh

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:23 pm
sadly i am not going till next year but it will be my first time so does anyone give me a list of what i should bring?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:40 am
I'm definitly going. Pre-regged and everything. Last year was the first year for me and I fell in love with it.

I camp with Blood Moon Clan, E04 I believe. Who is everyone else camping with?  

xxDethWishxx

KonstantinJ

1,250 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:35 am
endragh
sadly i am not going till next year but it will be my first time so does anyone give me a list of what i should bring?

there is a site for pennsic, which you should definitely check out
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn35/index.html
just explore it for a bit...i don't really remember where the list was...but it gives a HUGE list of stuff...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:26 pm
where is pennsic?  

sillybillychoochoo

dkabyssaldragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:18 pm
im going but this may be my last year.............what and all with a gf and needing to get a job(just graduated high school xd ) needless to say that this is a graduation present from my father.... crying tell the truth id much rather stay with my gf than go  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:24 pm
Won't be able to.

Work gets in the way (oh bugger off, training sessions!).  

Dragostae

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Artimus_Twitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:22 pm
I wont be able to go... its a three day drive(not like I would not do it) but I doubt anyone from my area is going... and I dont drive. crying
Fighting in a war that big would be so amazeingly fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:34 am
*sigh* someday... actually, probably next year. We'll forego the other summer events and just go to pennsic. I don't want to miss the others, but I just have to make it at some point!  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

xxDethWishxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:37 pm
skatingrox360 - Pennsic is in Pennsylvania

dkabyssaldragon - A GF and a job shouldn't keep you from coming. Unless of course you just don't enjoy it. Though i don't see how that is possible.

LittleGreenGirl - I feel ya. I used to go to Otakon but it conflicts with Pennsic so I had to choose. I thought before I went to Pennsic last year that if I liked it I could just go every other year so I could still go to Otakon but I had such a blast, I couldn't even imagine missing Pennsic.

So for those who are going, who are you camping with?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:29 pm
Fortunately, Pennsic conflicting with my work is not something I have to worry about, since merchanting is my day job.
However, this does mean separating SCAdians from their money is something I have to worry about.

Alright, now everyone gets to mock the bloodsucking merchant scum...  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

dkabyssaldragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:29 pm
xxDethWishxx
skatingrox360 - Pennsic is in Pennsylvania

dkabyssaldragon - A GF and a job shouldn't keep you from coming. Unless of course you just don't enjoy it. Though i don't see how that is possible.

LittleGreenGirl - I feel ya. I used to go to Otakon but it conflicts with Pennsic so I had to choose. I thought before I went to Pennsic last year that if I liked it I could just go every other year so I could still go to Otakon but I had such a blast, I couldn't even imagine missing Pennsic.

So for those who are going, who are you camping with?

i am going i just would rather be with her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:29 pm
Kittywitch
Fortunately, Pennsic conflicting with my work is not something I have to worry about, since merchanting is my day job.
However, this does mean separating SCAdians from their money is something I have to worry about.

Hey now.

Some of us are hobbyist merchant scum here.  

Dragostae

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:52 pm
Dragostae
Kittywitch

Hey now.

Some of us are hobbyist merchant scum here.
A thousand pardons, m'lady.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces