6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Claire
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Charlie
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Other... (Sun, Walt, Vincent (yes, the dog) Hurley, etc...)
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 60

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:36 pm
Well, since we have a 'which lost person do you like most' thread, why not this?

I. Hate. Sawyer. With a passion! Seriously! I don't know, I just don't like his character. He's shallow, arrogant, uncooperative, lazy, ill tempered and he launched a vendetta against a friggin boar! Most of all, he doesn't get along with Jack.

That's the end of my rant.

Sorry to those Sawyer fans out there! This is just my lowly opinion! If you like him, please disregard me! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:37 pm
Eh...I don't know, my opinions are ever-changing. The characters I dislike are Kate and Jack, but they're etching up to my good side.  

Madame Sabine

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:38 pm
Yeah, I'm not quite a Kate fan, either. I like her and Jack together, but not her alone. Y'know?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:41 pm
I like Kate better than Jack, for the 'Claire and her baby thing'.
Jack is just too much of a....you know- he's perfect. I dislike that in him.
(And it's the same thing for Kate)  

Madame Sabine

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:48 pm
Like Sabine said, Kate and Jack are to much of Gary and Mary Sues..they are just to 'perfect'..yeh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:51 pm
I can't stand Shannon! She annoys the hell outta me! stressed She's so whiny!

oh...and I'm not being bitchy or anything, but...I really don't understand how people can hate Sawyer so much...I mean...he's so misunderstood!......I identify alot with him, at least, the outcasted and easily angered part of him sweatdrop ....  

Mrs Peregrin Took

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:53 pm
movie_fanatic
Like Sabine said, Kate and Jack are to much of Gary and Mary Sues..they are just to 'perfect'..yeh

The too perfect thing we have the writers to thank for. They apparently got the meaning of "tragic hero" mixed up. A tragic hero (can be either Jack or Kate in this case since the show is them - centric) is a person that is higher class, but down to earth and very human. They have a tragic flaw which stops them achieveing their goals in life. The powers that be got that one completely wrong and that's why we've got gary and mary sues running around.

I have to agree with you there in that case. ::nods head::  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:55 pm
Mrs Peregrin Took
I can't stand Shannon! She annoys the hell outta me! stressed She's so whiny!

oh...and I'm not being bitchy or anything, but...I really don't understand how people can hate Sawyer so much...I mean...he's so misunderstood!......I identify alot with him, at least, the outcasted and easily angered part of him sweatdrop ....

Like in the first episode where Jack is running around the beach and Shannon is standing in the background just screaming bloody murder.

I'll give Sawyer the benefit of the doubt.  

Saturnine Tears

Mrs Peregrin Took

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:02 pm
vampiric_lust
Like in the first episode where Jack is running around the beach and Shannon is standing in the background just screaming bloody murder.
YES! Jeeze! I was yelling at my tv! That was the most annoying part of this entire season! If I was in a plane crash, I'd be crying and in shock too but then I would start trying to help!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:11 pm
Mrs Peregrin Took
vampiric_lust
YES! Jeeze! I was yelling at my tv! That was the most annoying part of this entire season! If I was in a plane crash, I'd be crying and in shock too but then I would start trying to help!

I was shaking my head and wondering why that reminded me so much of some of my friends...

Panicking is fine, but you should try to be productive! I was seriously considering flying to Hawaii and going postal on her a**. I couldn't stand her for the longest time after that. Come to think of it, still can't much. Go figure.  

Saturnine Tears

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:33 pm
vampiric_lust
Yeah, I'm not quite a Kate fan, either. I like her and Jack together, but not her alone. Y'know?

I second that. 3nodding They're not so bad apart, but when together, they're just annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:00 pm
MeriThranduiliell
vampiric_lust

I second that. 3nodding They're not so bad apart, but when together, they're just annoying.

...So you second it in the sense that you believe pretty much the opposite? wink

vampiric_lust
Mrs Peregrin Took

vampiric_lust

I was shaking my head and wondering why that reminded me so much of some of my friends...

Panicking is fine, but you should try to be productive! I was seriously considering flying to Hawaii and going postal on her a**. I couldn't stand her for the longest time after that. Come to think of it, still can't much. Go figure.

Personally, I think Shannon standing around screaming is the most realisitic part. You all SAY you'd be helping, but until it actually happens to you, how do you know? How are you SO SURE that you wouldn't just be panicking? I'd like to think I'd be level-headed and sure-minded, but I can't know. You can't either!  

Tsunuffy

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:21 pm
Tsunuffy
MeriThranduiliell
vampiric_lust

...So you second it in the sense that you believe pretty much the opposite? wink

vampiric_lust
Mrs Peregrin Took

vampiric_lust

Personally, I think Shannon standing around screaming is the most realisitic part. You all SAY you'd be helping, but until it actually happens to you, how do you know? How are you SO SURE that you wouldn't just be panicking? I'd like to think I'd be level-headed and sure-minded, but I can't know. You can't either!

Oh, I didn't say I wouldn't panic. I just wouldn't stand around screaming like that. Trust me, I've been in crisis situations more than once already and I'm always level headed. A plane crash is much more than I've been through, but I wouldn't be pulling a Shannon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:25 pm
Tsunuffy

xd Wow, I think I actually meant to quote Movic. Heh, I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.  

Merily
Vice Captain

Nolah de Fanel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:35 am
vampiric_lust
Tsunuffy
MeriThranduiliell
vampiric_lust

vampiric_lust
Mrs Peregrin Took

vampiric_lust

Oh, I didn't say I wouldn't panic. I just wouldn't stand around screaming like that. Trust me, I've been in crisis situations more than once already and I'm always level headed. A plane crash is much more than I've been through, but I wouldn't be pulling a Shannon.

If Sawyer is misunderstood than so is Shannon domokun That is my childish answer because Shannon has grown on me even though she is usually the stereotype that I hate the most-pretty, rich, spoiled, bitchy and lazy etc. But there's more depth to her, she's showing more sides to her and I think Sayid is bringing that out in her and that with Boone gone she'll evolve even further. I know there are tons of Lost fans out there who wanted Shannon to die instead but that's the way things went. I think every character should be carefully considered before you immediately cross them off the list...God, I'm probably sounding really stupid right now but that's my opinion. And like it was already stated, you've never been in that situation before so you wouldn't know how the handle it. What was Sawyer doing? Probably hoarding everyone's luggage.  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff