Reply Dead/Old/Zombie threads
the monster...what is it? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

malissgray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:39 am
i'f heard lots of ideas about what it could be...
*a dinosaur
*a robot
*imagination of the lost characters
*giant bird

....well there are more but they make even less sence the those ones...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:56 am
Aardvark! xd

No, really, I think it's a personification of the fears of the people who encounter it.  

Merily
Vice Captain

Tsunuffy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:24 pm
Assuming it IS a monster... And not something more abstract, or less abstract, but not any more monsterrific.

I'm really starting to doubt its monsterdom. I mean, if it WAS a monster, then shouldn't it show up more often? I mean, they're on a presumably undiscovered island in the South Pacific, near Taiwan or Fiji, or something like that. There can't be THAT much room. But they haven't seen it or heard it for about three weeks!

I even doubt that it ate the pilot. I mean, he's mostly whole up in that tree. All his wounds seem like they could have been caused by whatever it was jerking him out of the plane. He scraped that window a few times. So if it IS a monster, then it only like to eat things that are alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:01 am
MeriThranduiliell
Aardvark! xd

No, really, I think it's a personification of the fears of the people who encounter it.

i was thinking the samer thing only why would all of them have the same type of incounters, plus i think that locke knows what the monster is but won'e tell anyone.

*what a bummer  

malissgray

celestial_aurora

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:05 am
MeriThranduiliell
Aardvark! xd

that's exactly what i was thinking. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:11 am
celestial_aurora
MeriThranduiliell
Aardvark! xd

Meri my dear, you keep reading my thoughts.  

Nolah de Fanel
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:03 pm
Nolah
celestial_aurora
MeriThranduiliell
Aardvark! xd

Meri my dear, you keep reading my thoughts.

I have the skills to read all your thoughts. MWAHAHAHAHA! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:58 pm
if you ever have read lord of the flies you'll notice that the lost monster is very similar to that monster. i'm going with evil on the island or it's been tainted.  

soccorro

Hindu_Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:09 pm
Im not so sure it is a monster, the second time they aired the episodes, it sounded more metallicy and man-made, im thinking it may have come from what ever is inside that door Locke (Is that how you spell it?) and Boone found.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:49 pm
i think its a pteradactal  

Vampire Sanga

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:55 pm
I think it's something like an overgrown polar bear. That, or something Walt's imagination cooked up and then somehow accidentally summoned.

Or you know, an Aardvark.

Woot! Go Meri!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:42 pm
aka666
i think its a pteradactal

i'm not so sure about that. if it was, it would make weird bird sounds and be flying above instead of stampeding through the trees.  

celestial_aurora

Mirai Nikki Minaj

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:57 pm
It's...
<.<
>.>
BARNEY! The purple dino that EVERYONE hates and fears!

On the more serious note...
If Walt was doing the summoning, how did he summon it? And can't he like, summon a plane or something? It's sad. The world gives you special powers and most of the time 1) you don't know how to use it or 2) it only works on things that aren't helpful or 3) both of the above.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:12 am
The creature could possibly be some sort of giant golem that feeds on flesh. Also, what was there a polar bear doing on the island?  

Hironoba

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Hironoba
The creature could possibly be some sort of giant golem that feeds on flesh. Also, what was there a polar bear doing on the island?

Well, he was going to enslave the plane crash victims to work at his Coca-Cola manufacturing plant, but the ungrateful bastards shot at him! So rude, I know.  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff