Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tamora Pierce - The Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

The first and official guild on Gaia dedicated to all things Tamora Pierce 

Tags: Tamora Pierce, Role-playing, Fan fiction, Discussions, Contests/Raffles. 

Reply Tamora Pierce - The Official Fan Guild
You know you're obsessed with Tamora Pierce when... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you obsessed with Tortall?
  Ummmm...obsessed? No, I'm not obsessed....
  Yes! And I admit it proudly!
  Not yet but getting there...
  No, I'm not obsessed with anything!
View Results

Knightly_Lady

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:40 am
Hello everyone! I saw one of these on another forum, and decided to put one here to see what we come up with. They're pretty fun, and interesting to read. Anyways, knock youselves out! xd

1. If you're in pain, you tell yourself to suck it up because Alanna and Kel could take it, and that means you have to too if you ever want to be a knight...

2. You stare at your dog for hours trying to find out if that yip was a sign of communication.

3. You get frustrated when your dog won't talk back to you.

4. You have given yourself a headache trying to get the gift to appear in your palm.

Guilty of the first one...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:59 am
I saw the other one too. i liekthat you out one on here. It'll be fun to see if Gaia peops come up with the same things. . .
5. you survived pe for the last two years solely because of thoughts of Allana ad Kel, and what they would think if they knew you couldn't even run the mile in ten minutes.
6. You won't let your mom get rid of the popeye knight in shining armor doll because it reminds you of Raoul, John, Dom, etc.
7. You have been known to mutter mithros under your breath when agitated or suprised
8. You met one of your best friends when you saw that she was reading Squire and couldn't help but ask her if she had read the other books. (*cough* Knightly_lady *cough*

Ok that's enough for now. I think of more later. . .  

Alianne Cooper

Moonprincess202

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:52 pm
9. You buy a black cat and name it Faithful.
10. You insist that said cat talks to you.
11. Whenever you see a crow you think "Nawat!"
12. You dye your hair red and get purple colored contact lenses.
13. You attempt to manipulate the tides when near the ocean.
14. You haunt the local florist hoping to find a shakkan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:26 pm
i'm am guilty of so many of these

15. You have recurring dreams that you have your own story in Tamora Pierce's worlds. Or you have had dreams where you are dating your favorite character. ((um that would be Numair for me.))
16. You insist that you understand animals and that they talk to you.
17. You are constantly checking Tamora Pierce's website for updates worrying about when the next book is going to come out.  

Wings of Writing

Ethereal Dream

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:14 pm
Moonprincess202

I did that. It died. xp

(Also, that's technically the Emelan books.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:34 am
Ethereal Dream
Moonprincess202

I did that. It died. xp

(Also, that's technically the Emelan books.)

Oh, yeah. I read the subject title wrong. I thought it was obsessed with Tamora Pierce, not just Tortall.  

Moonprincess202

Nawat Cooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:23 am
18. Youve read the books so many times that its expect of you by your friends to read each at least 2ce a year.
19. You fantasize about being a knight or shang.
20. You dream about having the powers of your favorite character and using them in a fitting setting. ((For me thats totally briar in the place where he and rosethorn went and met evvy, even if thats not tortall >>))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:26 am
21. You wish with all your heart that you had a twin.

22. You have an unexplained grugde against anyone with the name Roger.  

Knightly_Lady

Alianne Cooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:11 am
Replies-
12- This is my dream
22- Maybe that's why I don't like my step-dad much. . .
New-
23- Your only problems when picking a new user name is to decide whether to use your fave TP character's full name or nickname (you end up changing back and forth between both)

24-You randomly bring the books you do have out of your room to show your mom so she doesn't forget to look at every yard sale she goes to for the the rest, your tired of getting them from the library.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:44 am
24. You own every one of Tammy's books, but you plan on getting them again in hardback to preserve them forever and lessen any damage they might get on the numerous trips you take them on.

I'm going to change the titile to "You know you're obsessed with Tamora Pierce when..." so that we can include Emelan and such. I would also change the poll, but too many people have already voted.  

Knightly_Lady

Alianne Cooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:48 am
Knightly_Lady
24. You own every one of Tammy's books, but you plan on getting them again in hardback to preserve them forever and lessen any damage they might get on the numerous trips you take them on.

I'm going to change the titile to "You know you're obsessed with Tamora Pierce when..." so that we can include Emelan and such.
Oh and you plan to give all your paper backs to your very very best friend whom you love so very much. (no I'm not talking about Jesica, she already has them)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:57 am
25. Is going to give all her paperback books (when she finally gets enough money to buy them all in hardback) to her very best friend who is not Jesica because Jesi already has them all.

26. You have converted your closest friends into Tamora Pierce fans.

27. You and your fanatic friends fight over who gets Dom, Neal, Jon, George, etc.  

Knightly_Lady

Ninnoc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:09 am
You know your obsessed when. . .
28. You relate with all of the above.
29. Also when you start viewing your worst prep enemy as Joren from Kel's books!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:24 pm
(k guys im just doing ones that pertain to me if there are repeats gomen nosai)
28. you have had dreams where you are IN her books and interacting with the characters
29. you have dreams where you can do magic
30.you daydream about her books
31.when you read will of the empress and got up to the part where they capture sandry tie her up and put her in a box so she cant escape you shout in public 'HOW DARE YOU!'
32. named one of your own chracters after one of hers
(guilty of all of the above sweatdrop )  

laaalalalalalalalalas

Rajiko

Ornate Seeker

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:52 pm
33. You've read the books so many times your parents hide them from you.
34. Force the books upon friends to read even though they hate reading.
35. You stare at black opal jewlery in catalogs have a burning desire to buy it all.
36. You stare at trees and wonder if they used to be people.
37. When faced with a problem you sit and ponder what would Alanna do? Or Kel, or Dom, or.....anyone.

Sadly I'm guilty of all of those. emo sweatdrop  
Tamora Pierce - The Official Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces