Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:04 pm
G looked away for a second and saw a flash of light, he turned back round when his eyes went back to normal and saw the girl running down the hallway. "Man, I've been here for about an hour and already my photo's been taken" he said smiling a little, he decided to head down to the beach but first he went back to his room. He took his top off and put a sleevless one on before starting to walk to the beach  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:05 pm
Fan now is on the beach. She took every pictures of any people on the beach. Every seemed to be really enjoy the hot sun. There is one girl over there, who's playing air quitar. That would be a nice picture for mt photo album. She walked over to see if she will let her take one picutre of her air quitar post.  

Alexzie

Alexzie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:08 pm
She haven't noticed Fan yet. Fan just stood there and wondering if that dude is coming after her. Since she took a picture of him without his permissions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:10 pm
G walked towards the stairs and saw Yuriho walking around, "Hi" he said trying not to scare her since she hadn't noticed him yet  

neidr

Alexzie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:11 pm
Fan looked behide her. She got this chills in her nick. She doesn't know why she feels so afraid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:14 pm
neidr
G walked towards the stairs and saw Yuriho walking around, "Hi" he said trying not to scare her since she hadn't noticed him yet

Yuriho jumped slightly. "Oh, sorry, I didn't notice you coming." She tried to smile. "Hi, the name's Yuriho. Nice to meet you." She turned around to face him and held out her hand. "You are . . . ?"  

Yaku-chan

Alexzie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:17 pm
Fan walked back up to the third floor. She Unlocked her door and walked in. She looked around the room and seems so boring and queit. She turned on radio, a song blast out lound. It frightened her. She thought she turn down the volume. A song called "A Place For My Head" by Linkin Park was playing on the radio.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:19 pm
G shook her hand, "Name's Geraint, just call me G, it's easier, nice to meet you too Yurhio" he said  

neidr

FTL_Nuka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:22 pm
*sits and reads book*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:25 pm
Yuriho smiled slightly when she heard the music blast and suddenly dim. "I'm guessing it's not going to be too quiet here is it?" She turned to face the stairs, but looked over her shoulders. "Are you new here, G?"  

Yaku-chan

Alexzie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:26 pm
Fan just lying there on her bed and wondering if her new roommate is moving in or not. If she is when will she come? She got up and sitting at the edge of her bed. She looked at her books on the desk. "I have to get ready for classes tomorrow" she told herselfe. "And later on I can throw a party. Many kids would come to hang out. I better make invitations" She got up and turn on the laptop and statred to type.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:28 pm
As soon the invitations are done. She walked out of her room and started to hand out the invitations to the people who walked by. "It's this afternoon at 2:15 - midnight. If you can stay up that long" she laughed.  

Alexzie

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:31 pm
"yes i didn't get my pic taken but i hope i didn't scare her." she continues to do air guitar and head bang.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:31 pm
"Hey Yuriho, Hey G! Will you come?" Fan handed them the invitations.  

Alexzie

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:32 pm
"Yeah I'm new, how about you?" G asked going to follow her but then saw the girl who had taken his photo, she came up to him and handed him an invitation "So how'd the photo turn out" he asked looking up at her as she wlaked up the stairs  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff