Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

DevilMaiden

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:50 am
Name: Joshiphine (Jo)
Dorm# 29
Subjets(3): science, art, chorus  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:52 am
*comes in* stupid aunt... i "acciedently" put my pet snake in her dresser and off i go to boarding school... *carries luggage*  

DevilMaiden

DevilMaiden

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:54 am
DevilMaiden
*comes in* stupid aunt... i "acciedently" put my pet snake in her dresser and off i go to boarding school... *carries luggage*
*handles snake* hi baby... least your here with me! *pets head* domokun xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:58 am
*carries heavy luggage up to dorm* *snake stays around neck* well might aswell get settled... im gonna be here a long time unless dad gets out of jail, my mom stops getting drunk, or my aunt stops hating me... rolleyes .... *puts down luggage*  

DevilMaiden

DevilMaiden

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:04 am
*sits on bed* well this place looks like it needs some fun *takes snake off neck* right, scales? *pats snakes head* ... looks like no ones here... hmmm... w/e i just hope this isnt a room mate place... *takes out stuff from luggage* *stuff includes cages with rats, mice, and turtles. Also many experiments and a long golden necklace with one ruby pendant* *puts on necklace* well best take a nap *puts scales in cage like other animals* night *sleeps* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:34 pm
He just walks around aimlessly trying to find something better to do than go to class or somethin else. "*whistles*"  

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lovin Tha High Lifee

9,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:56 pm
Name: Aleranon Demoure
Dorm#: 767
Subjets(3): Art, Psychology, English

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:59 pm
Aleranon sighed, she sat out on a bench wishing that there was some other way to learn then this. She had never wanted to go to a boarding school yet here she was, in a boarding school, wishing she was somewhere else. She looked around wondering if there was someone just as bored as she was. She felt like killing time and her next class was a couple days away. She had just come and they told her to get settled in and get to know her way around before goign to class. She would really rather be in the art studio or Library but they wouldn't give her an access card until she was 'settled in' so no use there.

Lovin Tha High Lifee

9,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:47 pm
~sits in the plan seet as the piolet says the we are about to land at the island~ i hoe i get alome with people...~nervisly figgets as the plan lands ans i walk out holdinh one suitcase of close~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:17 pm
!~looks around as i walk up to a big set of doors and sighs~ Well here we go...  

Sintaroi

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:56 pm
Walks down the main hall toward the main doors to take a walk outside still whislin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:13 pm
He walks in to the school holding a large stack of paper that were to promote his bath house that was not to far from the school. " Well i i have to do is si these were lot of people travel and hope i get some pople to come ." he said as he sat the stack of papers down and looks around for someone..'
The paper read as follows: Elven Bath House (( All are welcome))
The bath house had large showers feed from hot springs the pools were healing waters for any ailment and it welcomes any kind of people and it was really cheap to go to..
Sho:" Man i really hope people stop by.." he said as he turns and walsk out and heads back to the bath house.. (( please stop by the elven bath house thanks n.n))  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:09 pm
~walks up the stars running into Sho and falling down~ owww...~ look up and looks at sho~ I'm very sorry i didn't knowtice you walking out...But can you tell me is this teh school?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:19 pm
Noticeing a guy running in with poster changes whistlin tune to quizical then keeps heading toward the front doors also noticin him leave and changing tune as he goes about to what he sees.  

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:37 am
Opening the door he continues on and keeps whistlin on his way walkin around and checking out all the places around the school.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff