Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:10 am
greydiamond
-she giggled- "That would be nice, but you and TyRee are staying together, and i don't want to be a bother..heyy Kuro-chan [[;D haven't called you that in a while]] would you come to the office with me?
"You wont be a bother and it'll be fine hehe...like I said you can go sleep in my room and i'll sleep on the couch and sure i'll come with you." He nods and follows you towards the office.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:14 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
-she giggled- "That would be nice, but you and TyRee are staying together, and i don't want to be a bother..heyy Kuro-chan [[;D haven't called you that in a while]] would you come to the office with me?
"You wont be a bother and it'll be fine hehe...like I said you can go sleep in my room and i'll sleep on the couch and sure i'll come with you." He nods and follows you towards the office.
-she put her hand down and intends to hold Kuro's hand but is a little shy ^^;; -  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:17 am
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
-she put her hand down and intends to hold Kuro's hand but is a little shy ^^;; -
((aww cute xd ))
Kuro smiles and holds her hand softly and slips his fingers through hers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:21 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
((aww cute xd ))
[[hehe ^^ ]] -she blushed abit but smiled, she then turned and looked at the luggage while walking- "i'll guess my stuff will have to wait xD "  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:27 am
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
((aww cute xd ))
[[hehe ^^ ]] -she blushed abit but smiled, she then turned and looked at the luggage while walking- "i'll guess my stuff will have to wait xD "
"Hehe I guess so...it'll be fine." Kuro looks at her and notices her blush and smiles softly. "Cute"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:29 am
(( whee i need to go bed so i'll talk to you tomorrow biggrin love you ^^ biggrin ))  

-BlackFire47-

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:51 pm
[i am so neglected crying ]he got up and left the cafe and headed back toward the school to the dorms not caring what time it was cause he needed lots of sleep."YAWN"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:40 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
((aww cute xd ))
"Hehe I guess so...it'll be fine." Kuro looks at her and notices her blush and smiles softly. "Cute"
-she smiled and blushed even more and continued walking, while she was walking along side Kuro she saw TyRee so she waved at him- "Heyy TyRee!!! I'm moving back here!!"  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:41 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
(( whee i need to go bed so i'll talk to you tomorrow biggrin love you ^^ biggrin ))
[[^^ bai bai!! mwa ^^ love you too whee ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:58 pm
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~

As she walked down a hallway lazily after checking her room she noticed 2 ppl standing around hugging and kissing each other. "Agh! Get a room! Geez and ppl say im gross and weird." She said disscusted at the site.  

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:40 pm
Elfgirl1
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~

As she walked down a hallway lazily after checking her room she noticed 2 ppl standing around hugging and kissing each other. "Agh! Get a room! Geez and ppl say im gross and weird." She said disscusted at the site.
[[ stare not to be mean, but if you noticed we added "[[" double brackets which means that it isn't in the role play ^^;; ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:13 am
greydiamond
Elfgirl1
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~

[[ stare not to be mean, but if you noticed we added "[[" double brackets which means that it isn't in the role play ^^;; ]]
((so hah in your face! biggrin ))  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:24 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
Elfgirl1
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~

((so hah in your face! biggrin ))
[[xD lolz ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:27 am
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
((aww cute xd ))
-she smiled and blushed even more and continued walking, while she was walking along side Kuro she saw TyRee so she waved at him- "Heyy TyRee!!! I'm moving back here!!"
Kuro smiled while walking with her and noticed Tyree and waved with his open hand. "Heyo TyRee."  

-BlackFire47-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:31 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
((aww cute xd ))
Kuro smiled while walking with her and noticed Tyree and waved with his open hand. "Heyo TyRee."
[[ ^^;; he's not on, so we'll have to rp without him ><, maybe he'll reply later ^^ ]] -she turned to Kuro- "Why don't you stay here for a while, i'll go find out and be back here as soon as possible!" -she kissed him gently on the cheeks and quickly went to the office-  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games