Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

Alexzie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:55 pm

It's one free world for anybody. At Dream Island Boarding School where the whole island is surrounded by seas. The only way to get over there is by plane. It's too far for anyone to travel by boat. There are normal students just like any other schools. But all students live there as if the school is their home. The best of all..no parents.Get to know other people. Be friends. Romanc, violent(allow),not too much swearing. Have Fun :big ((your avatar is your character-no any special abilities))((use (( )) when you're not rp))

Name:
Dorm#
Subjets(3):

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:58 pm
Name: Fan
Dorm# 304
Subjets(3):Science,Music, Arts

Alexzie

Alexzie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:06 pm
It's Monday morning, everybody are getting ready for their first class. The hallways are full of students, some of them are standing in groups and talking. Some of them are carrying their books and walking slowly through the hallway. "You guys look funny wearing those uniforms" someone shouted. "You look funny too, you're wearing the exact same uniforms as me!" someone shouted back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:19 pm
Fan put up the paper that asked anybody who need a roomate. The room is 304 in the 3rd floor. The paper looked unattractive and she knew that no one is going to notice it.  

Alexzie

AquaMarine19

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:29 pm
Name: LOLA
Dorm# 333
Subjets(3): History, Science, Art  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:36 pm
Name: Arabella (Bell or Bella)
Dorm#: 304
Subjets(3): Art, Spanish, and Writing  

lovely_for_a_troll

lovely_for_a_troll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:41 pm
Arabella was looking for any sign that someone needing a room mate and saw a young girl in the hallway hanging up flyers. She walked up behind this girl and saw that she needed a room mate and gave a sigh of relief. Arabella tapped the girl on the shoulder and said, "So, you are looking for a room mate, huh? Well, my name is Arabella. You can call me Bell or Bella for short." She held out her hand for her to shake it. "I am in desperate need of a dorm room and i would loe to share one with you, i mean, if that's okay..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:53 am
Name: Atreyu Windchaser
Dorm#: can't find it -needs help
Subjects: whatever they make me do, I hate this place and I hate school!
Description: Clearly of native descent, he is tanned with scowling dark eyes and long raven black hair tied up neatly in a tail.

His parents sent him away from the lands of his people that he loves to roam and ride his Horse Yediga so freely...sent him away to learn the ways of the future with strangers

Atreyu walks the hallways aimlessly, lost and getting angrier about it every second! Scowling at the ground he bumps into Arabella....  

elster316

Minty Novii

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:46 am
Name:Xana
Dorm:309
subjects:History,Language, Art,Music
Apperance:Extreamly tall for her age she has long brown hair and blue eyes

After being expelled from her last school for fighting her parents forsed her to come to a bording school so she could make a friend  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:43 am
Name: Stephanie
Dorm: 304
Subjects: Marine Biology, Movie Making, Calculus
Appearance: Red Hair, Strange sense of fashion, a little on the short side, nerd

Steph practically ran away from her own school after having enough of school bully's and came here where she thought people might be more kind.  

auzzieboomerang

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:52 am
Name: Devin

Dorm# 713

Subjets(3): combat, history, home economics

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:04 am
in her dorm she tosses the school uniform aside and lays her own clothes out on the bed. "hmmmm what to wear beside that ugly uniform?" she chooses a pair of black capris and a red shirt with a black skull and crossbones on the back and on the front it said "DARE TO BE DIFFERENT ". After she finished getting dress she put her hair up in a pony tail and grabbed her books. " and i guess i'll be in trouble shortly." Devin then walks out of her dorm and locks the door. " now which way to history?"  

Vampiric_Mystery

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:17 am
Name: Geraint
Dorm: 666
subjects: weapons, kickboxing, Computing
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:28 am
" Oh well i guess i'll skip and just hang at the beach." she unlocks her dorm and enters tossing down her books as she walks in. devin grabs her jolly rodgers beach towel and her mp3 . she opens her window."i better lock the door." she locked the door and then jumped out the window with her towel and music and lands in a bush . she runs towards the beach.  

Vampiric_Mystery

Alexzie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:37 pm
lovely_for_a_troll
Arabella was looking for any sign that someone needing a room mate and saw a young girl in the hallway hanging up flyers. She walked up behind this girl and saw that she needed a room mate and gave a sigh of relief. Arabella tapped the girl on the shoulder and said, "So, you are looking for a room mate, huh? Well, my name is Arabella. You can call me Bell or Bella for short." She held out her hand for her to shake it. "I am in desperate need of a dorm room and i would loe to share one with you, i mean, if that's okay..."
Fan was glad that you someone really want to be her roomate and that is a sign of a new friendship. "My dorm is 304 in the third floor. You can move you stuff in today if you want" said Fan,there was a soft smile on her face.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff