Reply 21+
Guild Banner Ideas?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starry1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:43 am
Well I've offered to make a guild banner but I don't know what it should depict. So I thought it would be good to ask the whole guild to offer and oppinion.

What would you like to see?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:20 pm
Thanks so much for offering! I don't know what I'd like to see, I'll have a think -so glad that we're going to have one, though! blaugh  

Doressa
Captain

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:17 am
I'll help if you want, but still have no clue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:37 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/scarishbalan/21.jpg

my son made this one for us until we find something else we like....  

SydneySkye
Crew

Yungharri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:05 am
I don't know. All I can think of are nursing homes and spaceships.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:06 am
I'm so useless at this sort of stuff!! I'll be happy ith whatever!  

Doressa
Captain

Yungharri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:16 am
Doressa
I'm so useless at this sort of stuff!! I'll be happy ith whatever!

Now come on, you got to be positive, have confidence in yourself! When I was doing this course on alternative farming, they would have this brain storming thingy, where people were encouraged to blurt out whatever came into their heads, because it would give ideas to other people and it would keep going around and you would end up with all these ideas, and, and... you make really long sentences and faint because you forget to breath *faints*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:20 am
Maybe an avatar Voting or drinking responsibly an alcoholic beverage with the words: "The 21+ Guild, Legal voters who don't need fake IDs to enjoy booze"

Or a Gaian avatar made as a parent, surrounded with mini avas made to resemble kids "The 21+ guild, for those relating to the parent more than the baby Gaian."  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:14 am
Those are some really cool ideas!

I also like the picture we have on the guild's homepage outside the home -it would be great to add more members though...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:51 am
Something that shows Gaia isn't just for kids. Like pictures of grown up avis since they all look like kids anyway. I dunno. The nursing home idea is cool, but we're not old gaians, just older gaians. I'm not really sure what depicts that though.  

Dafthank

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:25 am
I think it should depict some anime and how we as adults enjoy the same things they do. I know that is not a lot of help. I also agree we need to update our homepage pic to add some of the newer members.  
21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games