Submit

oops forgot poll
  OOPS
View Results

Cult movies ftw

Anxious Flip-Flopper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:10 am
i didnt post when it happened oops

anyway, yea im 21 NOW, lol... turned 21 may 10th... wanna know what sucks though... i didnt have my ID card, infact i had to replace it so i coudlnt buy myself something to drink.

ugh, my mom did for me... kind of defeats the pourpose of buying alachol on your birthday

the discussion

what was your 21st birthday like (if you remember it (meaning some get too drunk))
what did you drink, what did you do

ohh arbin myst (3 different flavors.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:43 pm
Ew Abhor Mist is what I always called it. rofl Just that it makes me sick real easy.

On my 21st birthday, it wasn't anything big. I did a lot of dumb things before I was 21, so I wasn't in the mood and I had my son at the time. So, my husband made a delicious dinner of lamb steaks and I went and bought a bottle of St. Michelle Riesling.  

lunashock

Inasnum81

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:23 pm
Not really a birthday person for me it was just another day. I did get a group of close friends together around that time for a couple of drinks. But that was more because I like spending time with friends than it was because I turned 21  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:15 pm
I don't remember my 21st birthday. Too long ago....  

lightsenshi

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:23 pm
My best friend and I had had a falling out, and I didn't really want to have a party without her there, so I went out to dinner with my boyfriend at the time, and a bunch of friends. It was actually a really nice night!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:11 am
Hehe, I remember my 21st birthday like it was just yesterday, or rather, 2 years ago xd . That day, I had dinner with my parents at the fanciest restaurant in town, and afterwards I watched a movie with a girl I had a crush on for a while (well she was 19, not really a girl, but hey). After the movie, while we walked to our cars, we were talking for a bit. It's then before we left I asked her "Would you be my girlfriend?" and she excitingly said "Yes!".

Now how lame is that? It's kinda like saying "Will you be my birthday present?" Sheesh, no wonder why I don't have much luck with girls xp . But alas, we broke up 5 months later, because her ex-boyfriend came back to her life. Heh, I'm thinking about staying single for a while. Heck I've been single for MORE than a while, but it's cool...  

Cretaius_Sempai

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:39 am
I had school the next day which meant I had to behave. Military,mind you, and it was one of the toughest schools. My buddies and i planned it out, of course it was doomed to failure at that point. Originnally we were all going to leave as soon as we got off for a late lunh at hooters, hang out at the mall, go to my favorite restaurant in Little Italy or Sammy's Woodfired pizza, then a movie. It got delayed since my one buddy got stung by a wasp and had a bad reation. Since we were all taking the troley we could all drink. Hit up Hooters, wandereed the mall. Got tickets to see a movie, and while waiting, hit up Hard Rock. The bartender said since I didn't ask for a free drink, he'd give me one. He gave me a pink p***y. My buddy who got stung had ordered me his favorite, an amouritto sour. Both were good. The bartendere than gave me a shot that was like apple watermelon and kiwi. Movie was alright.
Heres my first legal drink:
User Image
Yes, that was a bud light, most of my buddies drink it so its about all I had at that point.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:30 am
Happy belated birthday. xd

For my 21st I did absolutely nothing.

The Infested

Cheri Baby

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:26 am
I had a court date, I finally won custody of my little sister on my 21st birthday. I was so happy my friend and I went to dinner to celebrate both my sister being in a better place and my 21st birthday!! I still have her and she is now 14.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:40 pm
I_Love_The_Bunny
i didnt post when it happened oops

anyway, yea im 21 NOW, lol... turned 21 may 10th... wanna know what sucks though... i didnt have my ID card, infact i had to replace it so i coudlnt buy myself something to drink.

ugh, my mom did for me... kind of defeats the pourpose of buying alachol on your birthday

the discussion

what was your 21st birthday like (if you remember it (meaning some get too drunk))
what did you drink, what did you do

ohh arbin myst (3 different flavors.)

Happy Belated Birthday !!

I can't remember back that far.... 14 yrs is too long for my old nogin smile
I have a mind like a steel trap.. stuff goes in... nothing comes out.  

Ishimaru_Taiki

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Mines like a steal trap too, rusty and illegal in 48 states.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:09 am
delayed i know, but i loved reading on what everyone did for their birthdays

hehe

yes i have always been a big birthday person ::shrugz:: i think i will be that way with my daughter... what sucks is her birthday is in the winter, and so she cant have the standared party most kids have, a pool party.

heh, she isnt even one yet and i am about to plan out her birthdays lol.  

Cult movies ftw

Anxious Flip-Flopper

Bio-Weapon84

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:11 pm
the morning of my 21st was bad, my brother had a fit in the bathroom, he broke his arm and chipped his tooth. man i kinda felt sorry for him crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:47 pm
Oh my, now I feel rather bad. I don't remember too much of it. It was a big to do for me because I was a teacher's aide at a middle school and -still- mistaken for a student. But I digress...my friends and family and I went out to a sports bar for dinner and karaoke. I don't remember anything after the SoCo shots and before waking up to the toilet the next morning.

The drink tally came up as follows:
6 SoCo Kamikaze shots
2 Melonballs
2 Tequila Sunrise
1 Strawberry Daiquiri
2.5 White Russians
1 Wild Grape Smirnoff
2 Bloody Marys
1 Red Bull and Vodka
3 Jell-0 shooters
2 Tequila Shots

I'm glad to say I haven't touched a drink since.

.X.Officer.Oral.Orgasm.X.

Bio-Weapon84

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:37 am
ugh, i rather be a non-drinker. alcohol is friggin disgusting stressed  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items