Submit

ever been around a campfire?
  yep
  nope
View Results

endragh

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:25 pm
you know how you are siitting around a fire and you tell storys and sing songs. well tell them here.
also iif you know one someone else tell/sings then tell it here if you want.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Naito_Mitsukai

Hyratel Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:27 am
evil Naito. EVIL!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:49 pm
how am i evil?  

Naito_Mitsukai

Hyratel Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:39 am
had to read that every year, 8-11th grade. THAT POEM IS EVIIIIL.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:42 pm
oh really? O.o ... well ... it's a beautiful song! blaugh  

Naito_Mitsukai

endragh

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:08 pm
well my turn.okay now not really my turn but songs made by my mom.
her name is: Meadhbh Ni'Loingsigh (please ask me(if online) or my mom if you want to sing this)

The title of the song is called: The twelve days of pensic. ( just guess what it is sung to the tune of)

On the first day of Pensic my true love gave to me: a tent blown into a tree.

On the second day of Pensic my true love gave to me: two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the third day of Pensic my true love gave to me: three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the fourth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the fifth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: five books on garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the sixth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: six chowdes bread bowls, five books on garbing, four hours of shopoing three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the seventh day of Pensic my true love gave to me: seven courts to sit through, six chowder bread bowls, five books on garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the eighth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: eight roads to walk down, seven courts to sit through, six chowder bread bowls, five books on garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the nineth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: nine loads of laundry, eight roads to walk down, seven courts to sit through six chowder bread bowls, five books on garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the tenth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: ten tons of fabric, nine loads of laundry, eight roads to walk down, seven coarts to sit through, six chowder bread bowls, five books of garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the eleventh day of Pensic my true love gave to me: eleven trunks to pack now, ten tons of fabric, nine loads of laundry, eight roads to walk down, seven courts to sit through, six chowder bread bowls, five books on garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots. and a tent blown into a tree.

On the twelveth day of pensic my true love gave to me: twelve hours of driving and a tent still up in a tree.

there the whole song mommy made. hope people like it and like said above please act befor you use.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:10 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
oh really? O.o ... well ... it's a beautiful song! blaugh
It is a beautiful song and a fantastic poem... the only problem is that it's about ten minutes long and people insist on singing it in its entirety, even when their voice isn't suited to it and they aren't quite sure about the tune or all the words. xd  

Llelwyn

Eloquent Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:38 pm
my b/f is a bard...especially if he gets drunk enough lol!! but no for real he has a decent voice and knows lots of SCA songs when he's home I'll have him send me some and I'll post them here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

endragh

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:30 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:53 pm
Well lads and lasses, I hope you are growing to know me. My name is Master Elexi Stormcrow. If your curious as to how I am a Master, I am a Skald at heart.
As my lady Dema told you, I know many songs in the SCA and can sing them with confidant proficiency. I will recite one now. This is called "Mrs. McGraw".

Quote:
"Mrs. McGraw," the captain said,
"would you like to make a pirate out of your son, Ted?
With a scarlet cloak and a fine cocked hat,
Mrs. McGraw wouldn't you like that?"

CHORUS
With me too-rye-ya
Foddle-diddle-da
Too-rye oo-rye oo-rye-ya
With me toorye-ya
Foddle diddle da
Too-rye oo-rye oo-rye-ah

Mrs. McGraw lived on the seashore
In the space of seven long years or more
She spied a ship comming into the bay
"It is my son Ted, would ya clear the way!"

CHORUS

Then up steps Ted, without any legs
And in their place are two wooden pegs
She kissed him a dozen times or two
Saying "Holy Moses it couldn't be you!?"

CHORUS

"O was ya drunk or was ya blind
when you left yer two fine legs behind?
Or was it walking out on the sea
That cut your legs from the knees away?"

CHORUS

"No I wasn't drunk, No I wasn't blind
When I left my two fine legs behind.
A big cannon ball on the fifth of May
Tore my two fine legs from the knees away."

CHORUS

"All foreign wars, I do proclaim
Against Don Juan and the King of Spain
I'd rather have my Teddy as he used to be,
Than the King of France and the whole Navy!"

CHORUS

Well, I hope you liked that one. If you do please tell me so and I will post others. *bow*  

Chibbi_Satan

endragh

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:36 am
Chibbi_Warrior
Well lads and lasses, I hope you are growing to know me. My name is Master Elexi Stormcrow. If your curious as to how I am a Master, I am a Skald at heart.
As my lady Dema told you, I know many songs in the SCA and can sing them with confidant proficiency. I will recite one now. This is called "Mrs. McGraw".

Quote:
"Mrs. McGraw," the captain said,
"would you like to make a pirate out of your son, Ted?
With a scarlet cloak and a fine cocked hat,
Mrs. McGraw wouldn't you like that?"

CHORUS
With me too-rye-ya
Foddle-diddle-da
Too-rye oo-rye oo-rye-ya
With me toorye-ya
Foddle diddle da
Too-rye oo-rye oo-rye-ah

Mrs. McGraw lived on the seashore
In the space of seven long years or more
She spied a ship comming into the bay
"It is my son Ted, would ya clear the way!"

CHORUS

Then up steps Ted, without any legs
And in their place are two wooden pegs
She kissed him a dozen times or two
Saying "Holy Moses it couldn't be you!?"

CHORUS

"O was ya drunk or was ya blind
when you left yer two fine legs behind?
Or was it walking out on the sea
That cut your legs from the knees away?"

CHORUS

"No I wasn't drunk, No I wasn't blind
When I left my two fine legs behind.
A big cannon ball on the fifth of May
Tore my two fine legs from the knees away."

CHORUS

"All foreign wars, I do proclaim
Against Don Juan and the King of Spain
I'd rather have my Teddy as he used to be,
Than the King of France and the whole Navy!"

CHORUS

Well, I hope you liked that one. If you do please tell me so and I will post others. *bow*

it is quite intresting i do hope you post more. i wish i could really hear it insted of just reading it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:03 am
endragh
her name is: Meadhbh Ni'Loingsigh (please ask me(if online) or my mom if you want to sing this)

The title of the song is called: The twelve days of pensic. ( just guess what it is sung to the tune of)

On the second day of Pensic my true love gave to me: two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the third day of Pensic my true love gave to me: three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the fourth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the fifth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: five books on garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the sixth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: six chowdes bread bowls, five books on garbing, four hours of shopoing three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the seventh day of Pensic my true love gave to me: seven courts to sit through, six chowder bread bowls, five books on garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the eighth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: eight roads to walk down, seven courts to sit through, six chowder bread bowls, five books on garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the nineth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: nine loads of laundry, eight roads to walk down, seven courts to sit through six chowder bread bowls, five books on garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the tenth day of Pensic my true love gave to me: ten tons of fabric, nine loads of laundry, eight roads to walk down, seven coarts to sit through, six chowder bread bowls, five books of garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots, and a tent blown into a tree.

On the eleventh day of Pensic my true love gave to me: eleven trunks to pack now, ten tons of fabric, nine loads of laundry, eight roads to walk down, seven courts to sit through, six chowder bread bowls, five books on garbing, four hours of shopping, three broken arrows, two muddy boots. and a tent blown into a tree.

On the twelveth day of pensic my true love gave to me: twelve hours of driving and a tent still up in a tree.

there the whole song mommy made. hope people like it and like said above please act befor you use.

YAY!!!!! How sad that most of that works without exageration. xd  

xxDethWishxx

endragh

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:13 pm
xxDethWishxx
endragh

YAY!!!!! How sad that most of that works without exageration. xd

my mom made it. this is my favorit of the songs she sings  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas