Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
My name's Christy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:32 pm
Okay here goes I'm terrible at introductions though

My name's Christy and I'm from KC (and we'll leave at that). I am 24 going on 25 yrs young! blaugh Aside from what you can learn from my profile page here's a few missing tidbits:
* I am trying to make anime movies or at least attempt to make one huge production of one some day (if not more)
* I am going to be starting a new job soon (May 22) and become an audio-video (visual) technician
* I have one younger brother (Steven) who is also my best friend and just turned 20 last week
* I still live with my parents because I can't afford an apartment of my own yet (please don't hate me or anything) sweatdrop
* I graduated from college with a 3.45 GPA out of 4.0
* I like to write stories in my spare time as well as compose songs and play Tetris (just bought Tetris DS recently)
* I am interested in Ancient Egypt anything! 3nodding
* I look very similar to my ava here
* I am Roman Catholic and it's very much a part of who I am today
* and much more! blaugh

I will probably add more to this as time moves on or if you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask. I make friends kind of easily. (Oh and yes, my favorite color IS blue, which explains why I type usually in blue).

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:36 pm
Welcome to the guild xp  

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:39 pm
Thank you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:12 pm
Hello! Great to have you! I'm a tetris addict too -what is the difference between tetris and tetris DS?

Doressa
Captain

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:52 am
The major difference between tetris and tetris DS is that tetris DS can only be played on a nintendo DS system. 3nodding and there are several other versions of tetris on that cartridge. I personally, like the marathon one, which allows you to see how many lines you can clear and how far you can go on. I have made it to level 17 blaugh I'm very proud of myself for that. Still have to clear 200 lines to win the thing though, but I'm almost there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:10 am
Goodluck!!

I don't have any kind of nintendo, so I guess I'll just stick with my computer version for now...

Doressa
Captain

lightprincess03

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:31 pm
welcome christy!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:31 pm
No need to tremble. Very nice intoduction, very nice to make you aquaintance.  

SydneySkye
Crew

lightprincess03

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:07 am
Bakura Amane
Okay here goes I'm terrible at introductions though

My name's Christy and I'm from KC (and we'll leave at that). I am 24 going on 25 yrs young! blaugh Aside from what you can learn from my profile page here's a few missing tidbits:
* I am trying to make anime movies or at least attempt to make one huge production of one some day (if not more)
* I am going to be starting a new job soon (May 22) and become an audio-video (visual) technician
* I have one younger brother (Steven) who is also my best friend and just turned 20 last week
* I still live with my parents because I can't afford an apartment of my own yet (please don't hate me or anything) sweatdrop
* I graduated from college with a 3.45 GPA out of 4.0
* I like to write stories in my spare time as well as compose songs and play Tetris (just bought Tetris DS recently)
* I am interested in Ancient Egypt anything! 3nodding
* I look very similar to my ava here
* I am Roman Catholic and it's very much a part of who I am today
* and much more! blaugh

I will probably add more to this as time moves on or if you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask. I make friends kind of easily. (Oh and yes, my favorite color IS blue, which explains why I type usually in blue).

well that was an excellent intro I think... glad you joined and hope you have fun.. and don't feel bad.. my son, me and my hubby all live with hubbys mother.. my mother-in-law.. and you'll hear me bitching about her a lot.. lmao...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:39 am
Welcome Christy!  

Cheri Baby

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:13 pm
Suppose it's time for an update of some sort here. 3nodding

I am now 27 years young.
I still live at home with my mom; my dad, rest in peace, passed on last year 10 days after his 60th birthday.
My brother (and best friend), Steven, is now 22 years young and lives with my mom and myself. (He currently attends DeVry and is studying Electrical Engineering to follow in our dad's footsteps...transferred out of the University of Kansas and the Aeronautical Engineering major.)
My "new" job didn't work out and I was fired 3 months from hire date and that set me on a "Journey of Self-Discovery" as I call it.
I am currently a part-time student and a part-time employer back at the local grocery store (this adds up to a full-time life).
Still trying to get an animated film made (I am currently an animation major at the local community college and set to graduate next December).
We, my family and I, decided to let the community college have one of our pet turtles (a red earred slider) who got too big for us to handle; we now only have one and his name is Timmy.

Well, that's all for now on me. As stated before, my avatar looks a lot like me in real life and my favorite color is blue. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:51 pm
WEIRD!! My name is Christy and I live in St. Louis!!!

Okay...maybe not all that strange. A shared name bewteen two people in an entire state probably isn't all that rare. Oh...unless you live on the Kansas side, in which case this post is really a bit silly. Still--I haven't met many people who spell it with a "y" at the end.

So, anyway, I'm new to the guild too, and your opening post caught my attention.  

RistinD

Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games