Reply Dead/Old/Zombie threads
LOST Spoliers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Lost]x[Love]

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:52 am
This is what will happen in Eppisode 21, it is an Eko Flashback and possibly a Claire Flashback as well. Mr. Eko enlists Locke to help find a secret location he believes houses answers to the island's mysteries. Meanwhile, Jack and the other survivors struggle to cope with the horrific situation in the hatch. Guest starring are Adetokumboh McCormack as Yemi, Peter Lavin as Caldwell, Oliver Muirhead as monsignor, Melissa Bickerton as Joyce, Felix Williamson as Dr. Ian McVay, Nick Jameson as Richard Malkin and Brooke Mikey Anderson as Charlotte Malkin

Highligh For Spoilers:

The question-mark episode is about finding out what that question mark on that map means. That episode is a great opportunity for us to finally put Locke and Mr. Eko together, sort of a philosophical battle of faith and will that we've been hinting at all season long. [It started] back when Eko gave Locke that film that he brought across in that hollowed-out Bible, [and] this is sort of the next step in their relationship. Just as a side note, the "?" episode was originally going to be the episode that Darren Aronofsky would direct prior to Rachel Weisz's pregnancy. We thought it would be a cool shout-out to him since he made the movie Pi, which was just the symbol for pi. It ended up being directed by a guy named Deran Sarafian. It was hard to find another Darren to direct the episode, but we managed. In a flashback at the airport, Charlotte delivers a message to Eko and Libby asks if if everything is all right.

Claire (and possibly another Lostaway)-centric, featuring Charlotte a 16ish Australian who suffers a near death experience.

This is what will happen in Episode 22 in season 2, It is a Micheal Flashback Episode. A determined Michael convinces Jack and several castaways to help him rescue Walt from "The Others." Meanwhile, Charlie struggles with Eko's decision to discontinue building the church

High Light For Spoilers:

Guest starring are Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Tania Raymonde as Alex, April Grace as Ms. Klugh and Michael Bowen as Pickett. Michael will be getting a flashback episode on May 17, during which we'll learn what, um, Others stuff he's been up to these last couple of months. Whatever it is he's been doing, I understand we'll meet a very different Michael than the one we left. Walt will also be back, and yes, he'll still be played by Malcolm David Kelley. I'm also hearing that [the] episode contains a great scene between Jack and Sawyer. Even better than the poker stuff.

This will be what happens in the season Finale: Live toghter, Die Alone. It is Flashbacks for Desmond.
High light If You Want To Read The Spoilers:

In flashback that is set in 2000 in L.A., Libby buys Desmond coffee and offers him her boat. Charlie and Eko enter the hatch to get dynamite. Rose and Locke have a chat. Later in the episode, we see Desmond lying on the beach shore, waking up, being carried to the hatch, and Desmond and Kelvin walking through the jungle. While in prison (not sure if it's on island or flashback), Widmore tells Desmond off. There will be one scene of Desmond in the stadium. Dr. Candle will appear

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:00 pm
Okay, that totally just made me squeal with delight to hear that Walt will be back and still played by Malcolm David Kelley. biggrin  

Merily
Vice Captain

paradoxical

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:01 pm
Desmond flashback?! That news just made my... month. whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:15 pm
The Whole Season Finle all 2 hours of it is a Desmond Flash Back! no One Else We Focus On That insne man! Yes! But The Best Thing Is Walt Is Coming Back!!  

[Lost]x[Love]

Miss Klugh

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:23 pm
YAY! Now i'm rea excited >.<

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:56 pm
finally!!! a semi-sort of-kind of charlie episode... not charlie centric, but his bit in the episode is worth mentioning! yay!! i have a reason to live!!  

Lost Obsessed

Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff