Reply Dead/Old/Zombie threads
OMG!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Lost]x[Love]

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:30 pm
Did that really happen? That was insane! He shot Ana and Libby! I don't care about Ana BUT LIBBY! WHY!? crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:36 pm
Kelly19
Did that really happen? That was insane! He shot Ana and Libby! I don't care about Ana BUT LIBBY! WHY!? crying

liiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying  

Scene Kiss

Fyrae

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:28 am
Wow... wow. That was such a great episode. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:58 am
Oh my freaking god!!!! WTF, WTF. I only watched part of the episode and started watching it again right at the end. I couldn't believe what happened. crying  

ryoyoki

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300

electricdecember

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:50 am
I don't want either to die. They left sooooo many questions. How will Jack find out about Ana and his dad? how will Hurley figure out how he knows Libby? What about their relationship? What about Ana and Sawyer? OMG it was horrid crying eek gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:57 am
I wanted Libby to die!!!! but why'd he have to shoot Anna????

seriously, Anna finally gets some love and then she gets shot!!!!! that's messed up!!! gonk  

v i a g r a

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hermione-Samara_Potter

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:30 pm
dark_babie_doll

seriously, Anna finally gets some love and then she gets shot!!!!! that's messed up!!! gonk

YOUR CRAZY! Libby is thirty times cooler and nicer than Ana Lucia. I didn't want Libby to die either, but its probably one of those cases where your at the wrong place at the wrong time. After all, Libby came to the hatch to get blankets for the picnic.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:13 am
Well, Shannon got w/Sayid and then got shot. Ana-L got w/ Sawyer and then got shot.

Hmmmm Kate and Claire (the singles) better not get 'down' with the boys. It's becoming a B movie plot.

Course, that doens't explain Libby. Or did I miss that shot?  

Faelan

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:32 am
Faelan
Well, Shannon got w/Sayid and then got shot. Ana-L got w/ Sawyer and then got shot.

Hmmmm Kate and Claire (the singles) better not get 'down' with the boys. It's becoming a B movie plot.

Course, that doens't explain Libby. Or did I miss that shot?

Well she was getting blankets for that picnic...which might have gone that far...had it happened.
It was enough she was thinking about it... ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:07 am
Oh great...thinking about it! Someone guard KATE!  

Faelan

Lost Obsessed

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:15 pm
dark_babie_doll

ok... i dont know how on EARTH you wanted Libby to die, but with the Ana thing... it was like a horror movie, whoever had sex dies... except jin and sun because theyre married... and sawyer is special...  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:12 pm
yeah i just saw that episode in awe, i was like WTF!?!?!?!? how could this happen micheal has gone bad!!!!!!!! i have so many questions now  

Amagod

FranzErikson

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:24 pm
I was so shocked. I thought this was going to be a regular episode of Lost, we have a good beginning and middle, and then something slightly major will happen leaving us wanting more. But this totally shocked me.
I really thought Micheal was going to go in and shoot Henry, and then he said "I'm sorry..." And I was like omg.... And then BANG! By this time I had screamed and had my hand over my mouth. Then Libby comes in and....BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, .... I got off of my bed and was standing now jumping up and down screaming omg, through my mouth which now had both hands. "WTF Micheal, WTF!!?!?" I'm wondering what he's going to do next, and I check the clock, we have 3 minutes left and he goes in and shoots his arm. My word... I called a total of 7 people, for reactions. I went on the imdb boards, abc boards, and here. Wow,...just wow...How are they ever going to top this one off?

That's rather much, I apologize. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:45 pm
Yeah that was so crazy i did almost exactly what u did lol!  

Amagod

[b00nanah-magik]

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:29 pm
I got so pissed about Libby getting killed off. I wanted to know why she was in the asylum! Now they won't even continue that plotline! >___<  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games