Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
Judy ~aka~ SydneySkye Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

more gold
  woohoo!!!
View Results

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:33 pm
Hi there! I am Judy, basics, I am a 39year old Air Force Brat. I have a 19 year old son, Zack(zeroangelwings, on Gaia). I live in a very small Kansas Town about 25 miles north of the Ok border. Right in "Tornado Alley" Our county made national news a couple of years ago for tornadoes. I would love to travel outside of the US, even being a brat I never got to leave the country, lived with grandparents during the time my mother was overseas. I divorced Zack's father when he was three, we are now better friends than we were before, which is good for Zack. He lives an hour from us. I am a manager at McDonald's, I love my job, so I tell everyone I have 10 to 20 kids, I get to hear their problems, joys, disappoinments, so I might as well be their mom too.
i love to talk and am pretty open to any discussion, so ask away. I do not offend easily. I love to read, mostly murder mysteries or horror. If I could be Stephen King's neighbor I would be in heaven. I love monster trucks, my fave is Grave Digger. Listen to all types of music and do arts and crafts of all sorts.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:07 am
I know how you feel. I'm in Kansas City. I get so tired of the tornado sirens going off. I just know one day I'm going to wake up in a little blue plaid dress, with a basket and a dog...  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:23 am
yep Tornado sirens are like "yeah yeah I hear you not shut up" I live in Harper County.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:23 pm
I prefer Dean Koontz to Stephen King.. but to each his own.. nice to meet you!  

lightprincess03

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:37 pm
Yay! More Kansas City people! Hello and welcome everyone! (and of course welcome to me, too I guess lol )  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:18 pm
lightprincess03
I prefer Dean Koontz to Stephen King.. but to each his own.. nice to meet you!

I like him too. Also John Saul and Mary Higgins Clark  

SydneySkye
Crew

LilBitNekoKiwi

Party Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:48 am
Thats so sweet that you are friends with your son's father. I think it's a sign that someone is a very good person when they can put aside everything else for the sake of their children ^_^
And I'm glad you found such a good husband ^-^
You sound like such a sweetheart 3nodding
I'm Kiwi, Nice to meet you heart
I love music and reading of any and all kinds! 4laugh I also dabble in arts and crafts. Dont know much about monster trucks though sweatdrop
Well, come to my thread in this subforum, or pm me. We could be friends ^-^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:45 am
I have relatives in northeast Kansas. I don't get up there very often since I live down in Texas, though. We get our share of tornados here in Texas in the spring mostly. Had a pretty nasty one in May. No basement here, so need to find a good solid closet to hide in. Welcome to our group and maybe we can be friends. I enjoy gathering stuff in towns and I have a house already. I am pretty good with computers as well.  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:15 pm
pirate arg, I bes from Misery (Missouri) meself.

Arg, pleased to meet ye me lady. pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:45 pm
LilBitNekoKiwi
Thats so sweet that you are friends with your son's father. I think it's a sign that someone is a very good person when they can put aside everything else for the sake of their children ^_^
I love music and reading of any and all kinds! 4laugh I also dabble in arts and crafts. Dont know much about monster trucks though sweatdrop

Thank you for all the nice words. Would love to be friends.  

SydneySkye
Crew

LilBitNekoKiwi

Party Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:58 pm
SydneySkye
LilBitNekoKiwi

Yea! And I usually talk too much. The only way to keep peoples attention is to stay positive! Sometimes, not even that can help me.. lol There I go ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:23 pm
LilBitNekoKiwi
SydneySkye
LilBitNekoKiwi

Yea! And I usually talk too much. The only way to keep peoples attention is to stay positive! Sometimes, not even that can help me.. lol There I go ^-^

Talk away...I work odd hours so no telling when I will be around. I do try to make it in at least once every day.  

SydneySkye
Crew

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:01 am
Tillisnut
I have relatives in northeast Kansas. I don't get up there very often since I live down in Texas, though. We get our share of tornados here in Texas in the spring mostly. Had a pretty nasty one in May. No basement here, so need to find a good solid closet to hide in. Welcome to our group and maybe we can be friends. I enjoy gathering stuff in towns and I have a house already. I am pretty good with computers as well.

It is tornado season again.... Where in north east Ks?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:26 pm
Nice to meet you and I am glad that you found this guild!!  

giggles6172

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:33 pm
giggles6172
Nice to meet you and I am glad that you found this guild!!

Thanks glad to have you here..  
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games