Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

More Gold?
  Yep
View Results

Prince Mykal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:14 pm
In my opinion, Alvis Dumbledore is not dead. The signs that Severus Snape was evil were just too obvious for Dumbledore to have not noticed. Therefore, I believe that Snape was truly reformed and by faking Dumbledore's death at the hands of Snape, they have placed Snape next to Lord Voldemort in an attempt to kill the dark wizard. Snape will however be found out and killed. Care to comment.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:18 pm
Oh, I do hope you're right!!!  

Doressa
Captain

texashammerhead

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:29 am
NOOOOOOO!!! I love Snape!!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:16 am
While I'm pretty indifferent to Snape. I don't think he is evil, but I do believe Albus to be dead. Rowling has made a habit of killing important characters and people in Harry's life. I personally think it went down something like this.

Snape: So mmm Albus I had to make an unbreakable vow, to stay in good with them..
Albus: thats to bad, but your to important to lose. Harry will need the information you can learn. You may have to kill me.

I honestly think I would feel a little cheated if she brought him back to life.  

Randilin

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:43 pm
Randilin
While I'm pretty indifferent to Snape. I don't think he is evil, but I do believe Albus to be dead. Rowling has made a habit of killing important characters and people in Harry's life. I personally think it went down something like this.

Snape: So mmm Albus I had to make an unbreakable vow, to stay in good with them..
Albus: thats to bad, but your to important to lose. Harry will need the information you can learn. You may have to kill me.

I honestly think I would feel a little cheated if she brought him back to life.

I can see your point, but Albus was one of my favourite characters!! I can't say I'd be sorry if he reappeared!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:51 pm
It is very hard to find anything about the next and should be last book in the series. I did see something that hinted that Dumbledore would be in the seventh book but it did not say in what capacity. It could be strictly in flashback sequences  

Prince Mykal

texashammerhead

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:26 pm
Maybe as a ghost or in a mirror image.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:35 am
You know what? I don't care. stare  

lightsenshi

Randilin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:40 am
I just realized something. Harry hasn't really lost Albus. A lot of his memories and knowledge is in the pensive and harry knows how to use it..  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:48 am
Harry is a bright boy and will use his memories and such to his greatest ability  

SydneySkye
Crew

Yui_chan

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:38 am
AHHH

Stop ruining it!!

*covers eyes*

Dumbledore is dead.. and... is going to stay dead?  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:25 pm
Yui_chan
Stop ruining it!!

We're just speculating. The only way we could ruin anything is if we actually manage to correctly speculate what JK Rowling will write.

By the way, Harry is a horcrux.  

Prince Mykal

Yui_chan

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:11 pm
Prince Mykal
Yui_chan
Stop ruining it!!

We're just speculating. The only way we could ruin anything is if we actually manage to correctly speculate what JK Rowling will write.

By the way, Harry is a horcrux.

gonk noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:15 pm
Prince Mykal
It is very hard to find anything about the next and should be last book in the series. I did see something that hinted that Dumbledore would be in the seventh book but it did not say in what capacity. It could be strictly in flashback sequences

It could even just be his portrait in the headmasters office.  

lucinda_girl

lightprincess03

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:51 pm
well im not really into the harry potter books.. but the movies have been good and i look forward to seeing the next one.. do you really think rowling would kill off Snape? he's a great character. and he turns heads because we really don't know if he's evil or not...  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff