Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

su_naru14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:16 pm
I sure as hell do!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:04 pm
Me im just about to go play freshman ball here in Compton and I had a USC scaout come to one of my games. That is cool.  

Nick Williams

The Krazy kid

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:25 pm
i plan too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:32 am
i plan to not sure where but i plan to  

groundraper

Ketzu9

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:40 am
I had scouts From Iowa, ISU, and UNI at Random of my games scouting other players. The one Iowa was at they were looking at a tackle that I owned for the entire game. Afterwards tey Invited me to their summer camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:28 pm
i would play college ball but i can't even play highschool ball cause my school won't let girls play...even though they know that i'm an incredible player...but that's ok...i'll just keep playin with the boys in my neighborhood and listen to them tell me that it's stupid that the school won't let me play...  

Demonic_Demolition

XWhite_KnightX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:52 pm
I sure as hell will. I'm only going be a Sophomore this year in High School so I got 3 more years. I'm runnin a 4.6 40 right now, maybe faster that was 2 weeks ago  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:01 pm
Im going to be a Freshman at Buchtel High in Akron Ohio. We had a couple of Akron Zips, Ohio State Buckeyes, and some other small school scouts come watch our practices. The Ohio State couch was focusing on our 6'1 200 pound senior Running back Ernest Pitts. Until our head couch threw the scout defense which is basically freshmen out on the field. I was at Free Saftey and was dominating during my time on the field I had 4 picks, 2 touchdowns, like 15 tackles due to lazy linebackers and I hit out Varisty starting runningback so hard his helmet fell off. Hopefully that did hurt Ernests chance of going to OSU and hopefully I caught the OSU scouts eye.  

Lyrical Assault

nhl_star2006

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:02 pm
I wouldnt..i wouldnt be able to take the hits..lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:09 pm
I plan on playing for Michign  

AVAKA

Demonic_Demolition

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:51 pm
nhl_star2006
I wouldnt..i wouldnt be able to take the hits..lol

hmmmmm....and yet your name is nhl_star...well...if i may say...nhl stands for National Hocky League...they hit people hard in hocky too...it's called a check...i've played hocky since i was learned to skate when i was 5...and that's ice and street...street is more violent cause there aint no reffs...i hope you never set foot on a hocky rink if you don't think you could take a college football hit  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:30 pm
lol leave the dude alone first of all a check in hockey hasnt been known to kill a guy or break his neck or knock of the helmet and then in street hockey there is a ref unless by street u mean dickin around but with street hockey yes there is rules and refs i have played both and i play football but a 250 pound man running at you full force and trying to rip your head off is different from a check which all the do is pretty much pin you up agiants a wall which is what hurts u not the check  

Dark Dante

butt_plug0001

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:45 am
im only in 8th grade but i plan to play. i wanna go to miami or oregon but whoever gives me a scholarship will get me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:13 pm
I already do  

Ducktapekitties

Demonic_Demolition

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:29 pm
Dark Dante
lol leave the dude alone first of all a check in hockey hasnt been known to kill a guy or break his neck or knock of the helmet and then in street hockey there is a ref unless by street u mean dickin around but with street hockey yes there is rules and refs i have played both and i play football but a 250 pound man running at you full force and trying to rip your head off is different from a check which all the do is pretty much pin you up agiants a wall which is what hurts u not the check

lol....alright...i'll give you that...but yesh that was what i meant when i said street hockey....to me, organized street hockey games are boring...where as ice hockey is boring without organized rules and reffs...but that's just my opinion  
College Football

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff