Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
Please dont be afraid to introduce yourself. Make a thread!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:10 am
Go ahead. ninja Stop lurking and post your own thread here and introduce yourself to the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:16 pm
Hello! I am new to the site and new to a guild. I don't know what I am doing yet. I am Janet. I am 51 years old. I am here due to my 22 yr. old daughter and she may be knocking on your door here soon to be a member also. I keep in touch with her and my two other children by being on the web. I have so many questions but I guess that will come in time.
I am NC USA. I stay at home due to medical problems. I am married to an old redneck. I have one granddaughter. Three dogs , two cats and a bird.
I guess thats it. I am glad to be here and nice to meet all of you!  

pepper1955

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:20 pm
Welcome to the Guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:40 pm
pepper1955
Hello! I am new to the site and new to a guild. I don't know what I am doing yet. I am Janet. I am 51 years old. I am here due to my 22 yr. old daughter and she may be knocking on your door here soon to be a member also. I keep in touch with her and my two other children by being on the web. I have so many questions but I guess that will come in time.
I am NC USA. I stay at home due to medical problems. I am married to an old redneck. I have one granddaughter. Three dogs , two cats and a bird.
I guess thats it. I am glad to be here and nice to meet all of you!

Nice to meet you.  

SydneySkye
Crew

whitewolf918

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:55 am
Hi i am whitewolf918, I am 44 years old, and love the zOMG game on here, a serious addiction has occurred even though I'm not very good at it yet. I joined this guild cuz I'm tired of having to explain to young children I am too old to be their girlfriend and then watching them run away when I answer the question, "how old"? (it was funny at first, now it is just making me feel OLD. lol
I enjoy reading, video games, swimming, camping, rock hunting, music, and good friends.

I believe in treating others as you would like to be treated...(uhm golden rule right?) and that we are all connected all ONE, and if you hurt one you hurt all, if you help one you help all. Plenty of people have told me I'm a simpleton for my view, that's ok. I'm not here to convert anyone. lol

I'm here to play let my inner child be free, and hopefully have some people my age to talk to also.
wow.....kinda wordy huh? oops *laughs and blushes*  
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games