Reply Dead/Old/Zombie threads
Serial Number on Macaroni..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paradoxical

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:57 pm
My friend copied down the serial number from the Dharma box of Macaroni and Cheese. It's... DI 9FFTR371

Does anyone know if these has any significance whatsoever?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:33 pm
I know DI = Dharma Ini... Inishative, whatever its spelt wrong, but thats what it means 3nodding  

Garban

Triska

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:43 pm
Well, non of the numbers are the numbers. There. I did my duty of not helping any...... Yeah......  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:33 pm
paradoxical
My friend copied down the serial number from the Dharma box of Macaroni and Cheese. It's... DI 9FFTR371

Does anyone know if these has any significance whatsoever?

i was on a site and J.J Abrams said that everything in the show has a meaning we just need to figure them out or whatever but i dont know what it means right now  

I_LUV_FALL OUT BOY

King Chrono

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:33 am
I've come to realize that everything on the show has a meaning. That's why I love the show. It doesn't do things just to do it. I'm sure those numbers mean something. Perhaps the cordinates to another hatch or something. Perhaps it's the id # for one of the survivors. I'm telling you, Lost really makes you think. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:02 pm
heh...lost connects everything...
so that we even pay attention to macaroni!
hope it'll be significant
cuz macaroni is yummy!!!!  

cho-rohk

love_is_not_lost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:30 pm
hmm... interesting...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:51 am
King Chrono
I've come to realize that everything on the show has a meaning. That's why I love the show. It doesn't do things just to do it. I'm sure those numbers mean something. Perhaps the cordinates to another hatch or something. Perhaps it's the id # for one of the survivors. I'm telling you, Lost really makes you think. sweatdrop
I agree with you  

Wulf Wraithclaw

Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces