Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:54 pm
Enyoki:*Transforms to human form and is wearing a purple dress covered in red roses.*Well that's easy. Just needed to change form to wear good clothes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:40 am
*hey is it 2 late 2 join*  

Mademoiselle Poison

Hygienic Hunter

2,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:24 pm
(Not at all. Just tell us about your character and join in.)
Enyoki:We might have a bit of a problem. Evil beings tend to come from all over the world lately.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:21 pm
is it to late to join this if not can you tell me how to display my person  

xX_Hott_LILY_Xx

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:14 pm
xX_emo_rainBOWz_Xx
is it to late to join this if not can you tell me how to display my person

(Just say what we need to know about your character and join in.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:20 pm
(Name:Mei-Ling Nickname:Mei Species:Human/Sprite/Vampire) (( Hope it's not too late to join))

*Mei-Ling steps on the stairs of the castle looking at her reflection on each of the marble tiles. Her eyes the color of blood, her hair in two buns with access hair in the back dark as night. Her body was slim and curvy with tan silk soft skin.* "So I guess I'll be staying here." Mei murmured to herself. *Mei-Ling suddenly spotted Enyoki transforming. She bowed as a greeting.* "Hi..and who or what are you?"  

miss-monotony

Insha_Kashi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:30 pm
wonders around looking for someone to talk to "Hello. anyone here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:44 pm
xazn_pridex
(Name:Mei-Ling Nickname:Mei Species:Human/Sprite/Vampire) (( Hope it's not too late to join))

*Mei-Ling steps on the stairs of the castle looking at her reflection on each of the marble tiles. Her eyes the color of blood, her hair in two buns with access hair in the back dark as night. Her body was slim and curvy with tan silk soft skin.* "So I guess I'll be staying here." Mei murmured to herself. *Mei-Ling suddenly spotted Enyoki transforming. She bowed as a greeting.* "Hi..and who or what are you?"

Enyoki:My name s Enyoki. I am a dragon. Don't worry. I'm not going to harm anyone. And who are you?  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

miss-monotony

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:31 pm
AaronMaster2007
xazn_pridex

Enyoki:My name s Enyoki. I am a dragon. Don't worry. I'm not going to harm anyone. And who are you?

"I'm Mei-Ling!"she said childishly."Please don't be scared at me. I may be a vampire b-but I'm a nice one." *She transformed into her beautiful vampire form with devil wings on her back, fangs visible as sharp as knives, and the dark endless blood colored eyes of hers. She wore a black and red dress and her hair was let down, it was down to her ribs.* "See?"Mei showed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:26 pm
xazn_pridex
AaronMaster2007
xazn_pridex

"I'm Mei-Ling!"she said childishly."Please don't be scared at me. I may be a vampire b-but I'm a nice one." *She transformed into her beautiful vampire form with devil wings on her back, fangs visible as sharp as knives, and the dark endless blood colored eyes of hers. She wore a black and red dress and her hair was let down, it was down to her ribs.* "See?"Mei showed.

Enyoki:I'm a dragon. Why would I be scared of you. I'm bigger and stronger then you.
Flame Thrower:*In his baby dragon form and looking very cute.*Hi. I'm really around the age of Enyoki but I try to make myself look weak. I'm not afraid of vampires. I know Alucard and angelous and they're both nice. Although if they haven't had blood in years...Well....It's good thing Angelous was able to make a potion to keep from having to drink blood.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:45 am
*sits nere the window*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:13 pm
AaronMaster2007
xazn_pridex
AaronMaster2007
xazn_pridex

Enyoki:I'm a dragon. Why would I be scared of you. I'm bigger and stronger then you.
Flame Thrower:*In his baby dragon form and looking very cute.*Hi. I'm really around the age of Enyoki but I try to make myself look weak. I'm not afraid of vampires. I know Alucard and angelous and they're both nice. Although if they haven't had blood in years...Well....It's good thing Angelous was able to make a potion to keep from having to drink blood.

"Great!Oh..and I'm also a sprite so I can fly too!"*Mei jumped up and floated up in the air trying to keep her dress straight.She flipped in the air and came back down in new (still vampire form) clothes.She wore a red tubetop with a black line down the side and matching black skirt.She still had her devil wings so she once again fluttered up into the air.*She put her hand on Enyoki's shoulder."Your a dragon soo..you should be able to fly to!"*Just then she heard tapping coming from the hallway.She flew toward the sound and found a boy sitting near a window* "Hi there!" Mei greeted trying not to startle the person.  

miss-monotony

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:59 pm
Dont worry i am ok my name is Cloud Strife half Vampire Half Demon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:03 pm
Cloud99999999
Dont worry i am ok my name is Cloud Strife half Vampire Half Demon

*She fluttered down.* "Hi there Cloud. Follow me!" *She gestured to Cloud trying to get him over to the lobby where Enyoki was. Just then she heard a distant "Hello. anyone here?" and flies to where the voice was. She saw the voice was coming from a girl.* "Hi there I'm Mei-Ling...but you can call me Mei!"  

miss-monotony

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:42 pm
Enyoki:*Has come to the area.*Oh. Hi Cloud. Thanks again for helping me against those rogues.*Pulls out an amulet of good luck.*Dang it. I bought two of these from Joshua by mistake. Hey. Cloud. You seem to need good luck considering everything that hapens to you. Why don't you take the second one.*Hands it to him.*  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff