Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:45 am
DRAGONS!... he thought... he all most lept out be remained in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:23 pm
Inwe awoke and looked out the window. "Perfect night for a stoll," she thought aloud. As she put on her *Ahem* proper clothes and walked out side.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:30 pm
raylana blushed "oh please, dont call me beautiful" hse whispered. "i dont want to be judged on my looks, i've hardly done anything for my people and dont deserve praise yet"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:06 pm
"Mostest..." kojay said as he rolled his eyes... "OH s**t!" kojay ran through the shadows to exape his foolinsh ness... "I have dishonored my title as a ninja"  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:14 pm
Inwe looked up from the loud swearing. She ran. She thought some one was going to hurt her. She soon bumped into Kojay. "Who are you?" she asked in a quivering voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:16 pm
Kojay jumped "AHH!!! oh hi.... I am Kojay, you might you be?"  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:52 pm
"Inwe Greycloak," Inwe responded. She collected herself. 'Cool it,' she thought. "What are you doing out here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:19 pm
"It is nothing of your concern.."  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:51 pm
Jaden walked out and blue a trupet "anousing the arival of guest, Master Kojay, a yong man with questionalble fasion tases.....bloody fool dresses like a ninja"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:14 pm
walks the hallways after a hard day working as a cook  

sasamiblue

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:09 am
kojay throws a numbing star into jaden (((i throw real stars like the ones in the sky))) "Stuff it jaden"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:00 am
"right sory to tease you sir."  

kaykeyser
Crew

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:14 pm
Inwe rolled her eyes like a teenager, thou she was really a little over 2,000. "I don't think your a fool. If your a ninja, you have practice for amny years and learned the ways of one. It is no thing to be joking about."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:21 pm
Yuri awoke with a cool breeze. She looked about her to see that she was no longer in the castle but sleeping in the thick brush of one of the garden's bushes. "What on earth am I doing out here?" she murmered to herself. As She made her way out of the bushes she noticed there were more guards around than she remembered, *Odd* she thought and headed back to the room she had been in. The moonlight shown on her and she looked down at her hands. There were red marks of blood on them along with a few more scales that had formed on the back of her palm. "::gasp:: oh no! What have I done? I must have transformed in my sleep! Oh what shall I do? I can't let myself hurt anyone again!" She went back up to the room she was staying in and locked the door, hoping to contain herself the rest of the night.  

Yinala

Lyria883

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:36 pm
Kaden nodded. "Very well then," he said smiling. "You are either extreamly modest, or very honest. Which I have not yet decided. So what about you? Jaden has told me much about you, but I want to hear from you. What do you like, what do you do for fun?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games