Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:55 pm
ok first off i promise to come up with a new title soon...... im just not there yet...... anyways! rules! pretty basic, no god-moding, no insulting other players out of charecter, keep things realistic to the time.... i think thats about it. im not too picky so set up your charector how ever you please and have fun! 3nodding

raylana stood atop the the stairs in the castles main foyar. they were made of pure black marbol and reflected her slender body almost perfectly. she was slender, almost elvish looking. she had eyes the color of amber and hair that was a beautiful blend of gold and copper with strands of silver. her face was perfectly emotionless. her skin was like porcelin. she wore a lavender gown that was simple with a dark blue corset with silver dragons on either side. she loathed being there. she was waiting for two people, a guard and a suitor.(if you dont know what that is ask) her father had chosen both and she hoped they were nothing like him. he was a cruel tyrant. ruling the land into poverty.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:42 pm
((for later on Name:Yuri Erizawa, Species:human/dragon, Gender:female))  

Yinala

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:05 pm
Jaden enters, hes her personal survant, one of many who has been with her since she was in dipers hes her best friend , her teacher,her butler and so much more.

"Mis raylana you have company I have instucted them to ancouce them selves as they enter"

*bows*

( the next pesrons to enter will be the company Jaden speeks of)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:03 am
(if im ever not on for a while it's probably because my comp. crashed wich happens alot to me)

raylana nodded. "thank you jaden" she said softly "but you do not have to bow to me, you know that." a small fleeting smile crossed her face "ive told you that enough times"  

DragonSong

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:38 am
"yes mis raylana sory to be so formal"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:08 am
A man entered. His hair was dark, as were most of his features. He looked stern and forboding, but his eyes were soft within their brown deapths. He wore a crimson tunic and cape, with long black breeches. He bowed formaly. "M'lady," He said in a deap rich voice. "My name is Kaden Lyondgras. Your father has bade me visit you. I beleive you have been expecting me, although I know not if you knew of me name." He seemed suddenly uncomfortable, as if stuggling to bring himself to say what came next. "You're father has selected me to be your suitor..."  

Lyria883

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:14 am
"shal I bring you nany thing? leave you alone mabey?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:15 am
"shal I bring you nany thing? leave you alone mabey?"  

kaykeyser
Crew

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:40 am
Lyria883
A man entered. His hair was dark, as were most of his features. He looked stern and forboding, but his eyes were soft within their brown deapths. He wore a crimson tunic and cape, with long black breeches. He bowed formaly. "M'lady," He said in a deap rich voice. "My name is Kaden Lyondgras. Your father has bade me visit you. I beleive you have been expecting me, although I know not if you knew of me name." He seemed suddenly uncomfortable, as if stuggling to bring himself to say what came next. "You're father has selected me to be your suitor..."
raylana sighed "yes i know" she said softly. she was unlike him, her little body wasnt forbiding but her eyes and her voice was. "it is a pleasure to have you here" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:48 am
Jaden smiled from the door way, rembering his yung misterss's child hood and all the growing and teaching and tending

(if this gets too steam hot and romatic take it to your IMs idk how invoved Gaia will let this get)  

kaykeyser
Crew

Obsedian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:47 pm
((May I be the guard?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:51 pm
( isee nothing wrong with it just wait for the person who started the thread and wait for you cue to enter)  

kaykeyser
Crew

Obsedian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:56 pm
kaykeyser
( isee nothing wrong with it just wait for the person who started the thread and wait for you cue to enter)

((Okay))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:11 pm
Obsedian
kaykeyser

((Okay))
((it's fine with me, enter whenever you wish))  

DragonSong

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:14 pm
Jaden keeps rembering his misstesses child hood shes shore grown a lot.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff