Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkkey12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:19 am
"i got light then darkness"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:45 am
obragado) "ahhh, well good luck to you then, and if you could would you point me where i'm heading"  

dudemon223

darkkey12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:27 pm
"go down the eastern hallway the second door on your left if wind class"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:20 pm
obragado) "thank you" he says walking off to his class sighing  

dudemon223

Pure Form

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:22 am
Name: Ice
Element: Time
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:14 pm
"hey hey "dark said appearing behind ice"so your the new meat huh"  

darkkey12

Pure Form

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:34 pm
Ice glances behind him and notices nothing. "What was that noise?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:32 pm
(just sayin' but do u know that the auther of this rp has not logged on in years)  

darkkey12

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Name: Demenic
Appearence:
User Image
Element: Darkness  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:48 pm
(dosnt matter if the creator is gone we can still revive it. now where is everyone?)

Name: Rina
Appearence: User Image
Element: All forms of water and wind  

IceFox BlackHeart

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:54 pm
(yep three by my count, dont really matter people join this cause of the lack of story really, soemthing to jsut chil and relax and not really ahve a huge problem, ok thats a lye school is a big problem, lol unforuntaly im not jking sad )

Demenic skated up to the school, his bag slung across his back, he made a sharp tunr on hsi board, and skidded to a stop. he looked up at teh alrge school he whistled in awe "thats pretty tight" he grinned deviosly. thsi was going to get very interesting, he would make sure of it. he stomped on the end of hsi board flipping it up, as it fell back down he caught it resting it under his arm he began to walk into the school campus.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:59 pm
Rina looked sat on the ground next to the school and was leaning on the wall. she yawned out of boredom and looked up seeing someone walk twords the school. she happily stood up and walked twords him. "you new as well?" she asked looking at him and began circleing him. "so what element are you?" she asked stopping infront of him. "by the way im Rina." she said holding out her hand.  

IceFox BlackHeart

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:53 pm
"nice to meet ya, and yes im new," he said glancing at her shadow, he shook ehr hand before crossing his arms he made it tap her on the sholder, he grinned deviolsy. assuming that woudl answer her question when her shadow began waving at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Rina put her hand down and laughed when she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. she turned around and jumpped a little seeing her shadow wave. "cool" she said spinning around to face him. "you never told me your name" she said pokeing his shoulder lightly. "i control wind and water by the way" she said happily spinning the wind around his head blowing his hair around.  

IceFox BlackHeart

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games