Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of Tears

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Gaea 

Tags: Gaea, Gaia, Realm, Tears, Battle 

Reply OOC Threads
Favorite Quotes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clash Ultimate
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2026 11:35 am


Feel free to share. I have one:

“If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” — Bruce Lee
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2026 10:45 am


“I love only myself and I fight only for myself.” — Gaara

Clash Ultimate
Captain


Clash Ultimate
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2026 3:17 pm


“Respect is earned, not given.” — wrestling maxim
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2026 1:17 pm


“All power is limited.” — Alia, Dune Messiah

Clash Ultimate
Captain


Clash Ultimate
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2026 12:36 pm


“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.” — 1 Corinthians 13:11 KJV
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 1:20 pm


Revelation 21:4: "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

Clash Ultimate
Captain


ImNoHero

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 1:31 pm


I'm not religious, though my favorite bible verse is:

Matthew 10:16
"Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves".
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 1:56 pm


ImNoHero
I'm not religious, though my favorite bible verse is:

Matthew 10:16
"Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves".

I actually thought about this one today! “Wise as a serpent, harmless as a dove.”

Clash Ultimate
Captain


ImNoHero

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 1:58 pm


Clash Maharaji


"Always kind, never nice."

I made that one myself, that's my nindo. My ninja way.
Reply
OOC Threads

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//