Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
The End of Apex?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 11:25 pm
At some point during the broadcast, during a lull in the action that allowed people time for refreshments or restroom breaks, a voice from an unseen source would suddenly shout out across the arena over the PA system...

"IT'S SHOOOOOWTIIIIIIME!"

Following the announcement, "Can't Stop" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers would begin to play, the building drums and funky guitar riff heralding Salem Croft to the stage. Dressed in a pair of black snakeskin pants, matching cowboy boots, a pair of red-tinted aviators, weight belt and cowboy hat, Salem strutted up across the stage, turning his back to the ramp showing off the APEX printed weight belt he wore across his belt as fans rushed to get back to their seats.

"Welp, show's over, J.R.! Here comes THIS loser!"

"What's your problem with Salem and Apex, King? You talk like the man stole your dog, or something!"

"I HATE filthy mutts, J.R.! And SNAKES! And he's BOTH!"

"I believe I've heard you called a dog a time or two, also, King."

As the bouncy rhythm and choppy lyrics continued, Salem faced the crowd from the stage once again, holding a microphone and gesturing to cut the music with his empty hand before holding a lone finger up in pause, smiling big and shooting a finger gun to the curtain behind him as if signaling for someone to join him!

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 12:51 am

Black Flame - Bury Tomorrow

The starting riff for Black Flame rang out across the arena to mass cheers, as the World Heavyweight Champion stepped out from behind the curtain.

User Image

Smile on his face, strap around his waist, he started a walk down the ramp, slapping hands with fans on the way. As he reached the ring he grabbed a microphone from a stage hand and stepped up on the steel steps, and onto the ring apron.

Wiping his boots as he steppped into the ring, Avari walked over and gave Salem a fist bump, before walking over to a turnbuckle.

Climbing it one rung at a time, he threw his arms out in an eagle motion, to another ovation from the crowd.

Jumping down and looking around at the capacity crowd, he smiled.

"Let's cut the music, shall we?

The Man of the Hour just joined Showtime in this ring.. and you know that means a special night ahead.
"

The music was faded out as the crowd cheered again, Apex showing that they were the big babyfaces of this company.

"As you all know, my father was born and grew up just across the Channel, in London. But our family always had an affinity for this beautiful country.

On t'aime, France!

Vous êtes tellement incroyable!
"

Avari smiled as the crowd cheered loudly, as he put his microphone down and turned to face Salem.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 1:00 am
Salem smiled and bucked knucks with his Apex brother, accompanying him down the ramp as the pair were greeted with cheers from the audience. As he descended towards the ring, Salem pulled off his sunglasses and placed them on a young girl along the barricade, starting around the squared circle to also hand off his cowboy hat and weight belt to fans in the front row. Ascending the steel steps, he'd join Avari on the mat, listening as the world champ addressed the crowd, chuckling as he was gestured to by the gent.

"Heh. You know, I have no clue what you just said. I took Latin in high school, not French." Salem japed to scattered laughs from the crowd.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 1:05 am

Avari smirked and spoke again,

"Well, one thing that a few people might remember from WWE:E was my mother. She hailed from Montreal, Canada.. and hell, they love a bit of French over there."

Looking out across the crowd, Avari turned to Salem with a changed look in his eyes.

"Salem.. we both know we're depleted, the ranks have filed away into almost nothing. Where five superstars stood, now just the two of us are left.

Many people are talking about the end of Apex, the end of a short-lived era.. well, it's been a good run, bud.
"

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 1:28 am
Salem chuckled a bit as Avari elaborated, but his smile faded into a lamentable look when his ally brought up the sad state of affairs Apex had been going through recently, sighing and shaking his head before looking down at the mat while lifting the microphone to his lips.

"Y'know...you're right, Avari. Trent's hurt, Jessie is watching him, helping him heal. I had to fight for my life against another brother, now Erynys is gone. It really does feel like Apex might be over. I guess all that's left to do is say 'thank you', to these fans. Thanks for all the support and encouragement. Thanks for being concerned friends, and not opportunistic enemies like some of these guys in the back. Thanks for bringing your signs, thanks for buying our merchandise and wearing it with pride. Thanks for letting Apex be on top of the mountain for just a little while."

As Salem patted Avari on the shoulder, he'd walk by towards the ropes, fans discontent and groaning their frustration at this announcement. But as he pulled the top rope up to duck out, Salem paused, turning around and lifting the mic once more.

"Hold on...wait a minute." he said, interrupting his own exit to move back towards Avari, looking around at the crowd. "Y'all thought Apex was finished?! When Carty booked me against Eryn, y'all thought we were dented?! Strong Style beat us in a cage, so that means that we're ended?! Trent gets hurt by Cartwright, so you think we're not defended?! Well, we gotta fight, we gotta fight, cuz we ain't the type to give up! When you flex on Apex, better work on them push-ups! Cuz Avari's strapped and watching! I'm gonna be boxing! And if the I-C or European Champ want drama, we got options!"

What was a deflated crowd suddenly got hyped up from the impromptu bars Salem spit out, many starting to get on their feet as Salem gestured towards the stage with a finger gun, pulling the trigger!

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 1:57 am

Avari let out an audible laugh as he grinned from ear-to-ear, with Salem spitting some bars on the microphone.

"It seems like my main man is spitting some facts. So relax, ready yourself, just sit back.

Avari and Salem out here laying it all down, there ain't no way we're being run out of town!

Apex will never be topped, check it, there's absolutely nothing Carty can do, we just can't be stopped.

Gold hanging off my waist, you know I'm a killer.. sitting top of the match card, main event, you know every single match is a thriller.

Main event, Backlash, France going wild!

Meanwhile, we've got management out here actually like a spoiled little child.
"

Avari chuckled as he got some cheers from the crowd.

"Alright.. alright, alright, I'm not trying to be a student of Thuganomics out here or anything, just thought I'd try my hand out there for a second.

Mr. Croft here is correct though, there isn't a single thing that could stop Apex from standing up on top of this mountain. We don't just have the World Title in our grasp, we will strive to have every single accolade and gold strap that we can get our hands on.

Now.. I think my friend here might have something of an announcement to make?
"

Avari turned to Salem, awaiting him.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 2:05 am
Salem popped as he turned to hear Avari dropping a verse of his own, the crowd having way too much fun with the abrupt swerve in vibes! As the world champion turned it back to him, the "Gypsy Savage" laughed and shook his head, somewhat in disbelief at the impromptu rap battle.

"Heh...well, everyone likes a little 'show 'n tell'...but I think we've told enough. I think...IT'S SHOOOOOWTIIIIIIME!" he shouted, turning back towards the stage!

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 3:20 am
There is a roar of guitar and drums as Eyes Wide Open by Kittie starts to blare from the speaker. Upon the titantron there is an image of a snake's shed skin being doused with lighter fluid. As soon as a match dropped and the skin lit up, there was a flash of fire on the stage. As the flames died down, Ramona Tyler stood in the center of the stage. She was clad much differently than she usually was. She was dressed casually in stylish sunglasses, jeans, and boots and was wearing a leather jacket underneath which was a black t-shirt with the image of a cowboy boot crushing a serpent skull on it. She turned to show the crowd the back of her jacket to show the word APEX on the back.

Ascend the mountain
The edge of sanity
My vision is in focus
And my eyes deceive me not
With the heat of a thousand suns
The torch is lit for me
The darkness set ablaze
Wisdom in clarity

She turns back around and points a finger gun down toward Salem and Avari in the ring. Her free hand nudges her glasses down a bit so that the camera can pick up the mischievous wink as she "fires" prompting fire to erupt on either side of the ramp. She starts down the ramp as fire burns on each side, gesturing for the crowd to make some noise which they do in spades. it is relieving to see Ramona out from under the shadow of her brother.

And I unmask the beast
I was blind, but now I see

Eyes wide open
Nothing is for free
Eyes wide open
(And now I see)
Eyes wide open
Show your true face to me
I was blind, but now I see

Ramona stops at the bottom of the ramp and moves around the ring, shaking hands and stopping to get a selfie taken with a little girl. After a lap around the ring, she moves to the steel steps. She smacks her hand on it a couple fo times in excitement and hurries up the steps and makes her way up the turnbuckle. She raises a victorious fist in the air before hopping down into the ring.

I peer behind the looking glass
The truth of what once was has set me free
With the sin of a thousand lies
The words you spokе to me
A beast you cannot tame
Wе rise above the flame

The music dies down as Ramona gets a mic. The crowd goes silent. Ramona has only said a few words at Wrestlemania. Now, it looked like she was going to speak again, as painful as it sounded for her to do so.

"My...name...is Ramona Tyler...and I am free. I...have...broken from the...lies of The Serpent. I am...not the Vipress. I am Ramona Tyler...the serpent-devouring mongoose of Apex!"  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 7:47 am
User Image

User Image

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

Bison came out, carrying a bottle of Bisonade in each hand. He tipped one of them, downing the flavored sport drink before tossing the bottle back over his shoulder and flexing as flames burst out at his sides.

User Image User Image
User Image

I wanna feel that burn
In my testo bod
The anabolic superman
You'll never gonna stop, yeah

You better suck it up
Before you suck it in
Activating ******** beast mode
Everybody down

Bison headed down the ramp, showing off the other bottle of Bisonade for the camera as he flashed a smile.

Bison walked up the steps and steppwd over the top tope to enter the ring.

Do you really wanna work it out?
'Cause I won't take it slow
This ******** life is what I'm all about

Bison stood in the center with the orhers and with a smile unzipped his track jacket revealing an Apex t-shirt. He took a mic.

"No people, your eyes are not fooling you. After a little over a year where this man and Salem croft had ine of the bloodiest most brutal feuds seen in this federation... we have now buried the hatchet. Body by Mbadi brand has joiend forces now with Apex. Yes indeed, the Alpha Male, the Caribbean colossus, the Final Boss, is the newest member of Apex. Eryns Reich is not a loss, he was a trade in for the upgrade."

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 8:48 am

Avari had been clapping as the two new members of Apex came down to the ring, a massive smile on his face. After they introduced themselves he raised his microphone back to his lips.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Apex enthusiasts of all ages..

From near death we rise again, stronger and more resilient than ever. Apex stands as the pinnacle of athleticism, charisma, and pure skill in this ring.

We have banded together as equals, as a family, and we do it all for you. You, the incredible audience, who pay good money to see the best the world has to show.

You see that in front of you now, the best of the best.

WE!

ARE!

APEX!!
"

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items