Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Christina Sparks vs [Eliza] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:50 pm
8th April 2024 - 28th April 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:02 pm
Softcore

The sound of punk guitars flooded the arena as the lights started to flash. Red to purple to pink and back again. The tintantron became a montage of mosh pits and pouring drinks. Cars crashing into each other at high speed followed quickly by women in leather and denim doing the same. Running out from the back with a pool cue in her hand, Christina came out with a big smile on her face followed by her longtime compatriot Skeezy Steve. Dressed in a leather jacket over a white tank top and cut off shorts, fishnet peeking out from underneath the shorts. The pair moved to the center of the ramp and Christina looked over to her friend. Christina threw her hand into the air as sparks erupted from above. She smiled out at the crowd, looked to her friend. Skeezy Steve gave a nod and looking back out, the pair jumped at the same time and as they hit the ramp again, there was a burst of fireworks from either side of them.

If they don't give me what I want I'll take it
And, b***h, don't give me back lip, I will send you to your maker
Sweet like sugar, angel, but I'll kill you 'bout my paper
And you haven't seen crazy 'til you pissed off a Jamaican

Uh, oh
Sim-mim-mim-mim-mimmer down, I don't, I don't ******** around
Uh, oh
Sim-mim-mim-mim-mimmer down, I don't, I don't ******** around

Ow
Ow
Ow

"And Introducing...accompanied by Skeezy Steve...from The Nearest Nightclub...Christina...Controlled Chaos...Sparks"

At the bottom of the ramp, they stopped and Christina looked out at the crowd before her. She looked to Skeezy Steve and gave him a nod. The pair looked to the ring. Together they ran forward, Skeezy Steve stopping just short as Christina slid in under the bottom rope. Christina hopped up and danced around the ring to her own music. Playing the pool cue as if it was a guitar. She ran to a corner and climbed up to the middle rope and pointed the cue out to the crowd to celebrate her return to the ring after being sidelined for a bit.

You see a bad b***h pull up in a fancy car
Don't you dare be a hero, play your part
I'll slap you in the face, I'll break your heart
I'll take all your money and buy the bar
Don't you dare let me hear you complaining
I'll rob Superman, who he saving?
I'm a superstar and I'm on my space s**t
I'll shake my a** on this spaceship

Dropping from the corner, Christina took off her jacket and dropped it to her friend on the outside. She jumped and hopped to the middle of the ring where she turned her back to the camera so that it could see "I'M BACK BITCHES" written on the back in sharpie. As her music died down, she moved back to her corner and hopped up to lay across the top rope as she waited for her opponent.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:42 am
A video played on the titantron the well produced video showed a blue katana. sheated on the pedestal inside a smokey room. while an brooding music focused on the face revealing it was The Baddest of them all Eliza.The crowd reacted into both boos and cheers. She smiled admiring the katana the movie quality production of said hype video was incredible and probbably expensive.
"To think they can challenge me... foolishness."
Eliza said turning around unsheat the sword and swiftly slashed in the air. the movie showed she opened a portal. Eliza walked into and made her way into the portal taking a step forward.
thru the end of the titantron video a few captions were highlighted right at the end.
Eliza cuts thru wrestlemania!
Once this cinematic ended, the arena's house lights dimmed dark, the side screens and and support graphic revealed the screen graphics showed the same cut portal. suddenly Bury The Light -Casey Edwards played thru the speakers. the lights turned on spotlights revealing Eliza walked from backstage as the Titantron showed highlights of her best matches. walking out in full entrance gear. Inspired tights and top suit designs of the character Vergil from Devil May Cry. Much like that character she had gone thru a feats of strenght cunning and skill, to get the power to be called the Baddest of them all. She made her way down the ramp and brushed her hair back locking eyes with her opponent for a moment as she stood on ringside.

Bury the light deep within
Cast aside there’s no coming home
We’re burning chaos in the wind
Drifting in the ocean all alone

Through vacant halls I won’t surrender
The truth revealed in eyes of ember
We fight through fire and ice forever
Two souls once lost and now they remember

User Image

And Her Opponent From Rio de Janeiro Brazil THE BADDEST OF THEM ALL EEEEELIZA!!!!

I am the storm that is approaching
Provoking
Black clouds in isolation
I am reclaimer of my name
Born in flames
I have been blessed
My family crest is a demon of death

Forsakened I am awakened
A phoenix’s ash in dark divine
Descending misery
Destiny chasing time
Disappear into the night
Lost shadows left behind
Obsession’s pulling me
Fading I’ve come to take what’s mine

Eliza had walked the steel steps,standing on the center of the ring she quick draws the sword as part of the entrance showcase. Swiftly and flayed the the sword at the wind then slowly sheated back. Once the it was fully sheath the music died and Pyro fired once from right on stage. She discarded the coat and the katana prop walking to neutral corner. Waiting the officials instructions getting ready foe the match of the night.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:18 pm
Christina stood in her corner and watched the opponent come to the ring, dancing a bit to the theme music. As soon as the bell rang, she would skip to the center of the ring and extend her hand in a seeming off of sportsmanship. However, if Eliz accepted the handshake, Christina would attempt to suddenly Irish Whip her opponent to the ropes and try to deliver a dropkick on her rebound.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:40 pm
Eliza walked to the center of the ring, and extended her hand bending her knees about to shoot. Suddenly something she didn't expect from Christina, an offer to shake her hand in sign of sportsmanship. Eliza upon seeing this she stood up straight and placed her hand on her waist.

"Really? *scoff*"

She looked at the crowd then faced her opponent. At first she looked to reluctantly shake her hand. Instead Eliza...looked to slap her straight in the face a clear sign of disrespect to Christina , if successful she would follow with a Clothesline.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:09 pm
Christina was hit with the slap and stumbled back a step. She wasn't exactly surprised but the attack did still sting. She looked back to Eliza just in time to see the other woman charging with a clothesline. She would duck under it and immediately turn around and attempt to catch Eliza with a pop up dropkick.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:32 pm
Eliza turned around when Christina ducked under her Clothesline.
"Oh you sneaky B...! Before Eliza could say anything or throw any attack. Eliza crashed agasint the mat hitting backfirst followed by a body roll. Eliza held her chest for moments before trying to get back on her feet. "Ow..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:40 pm
Christina moved quickly to Eliza and attempted to grab her by the skull and pull her to her feet. If successful, she would immediately try to deliver a headbutt to Eliza's face.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:49 pm
Eliza back om her feet, thansk to Christina. Only to be brought back down on the mat hitting back firsf holdingnl her own face in pain. The Crows reacted in yeah! Seeing the Baddest of them all go down like that was sure a good to see for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:55 pm
With Eliza down, Christina backed up a few steps before running, jumping, and attempting to land a running senton onto her opponent.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:59 pm
Eliza winced in pain hold her midsecton rolling from side to side in pain. After Christina's humanity laid waste to Eliza's body, she tried to reach with one arm to the sky still tryingt o get back on her feet desperately.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:53 pm
Christina saw Eliza reaching a hand up, trying to get up and smiled. She would grab Eliza's hand and attempt to get her back on her feet before immediately trying to Irish Whip her into a corner.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:41 pm
Eliza was brought back to her feet in the Irish whip she would use the momentum to counter with an Irish whip into the corner. If successful, she would charge for at Christina attempting to climb up the second rope and deliver a flurry of right hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:41 am
Christina had seemingly gotten ahead of herself and found herself whipped into the corner instead! Before she could get her bearings, there was an angry Brazillian standing in the corner, raining fists down upon her and all Christina could do was take the blows.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm
The crowd counted each right hand smash 1...2...3... 4... 5... Eliza suddenly jumped off the second rope and tried to deliver spinning forerarm smash. To keep her in the corner for a moment if successful she try to wrap Christina's head in a side Headlock setting up a running bulldog.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff