WrestleMania was well underway, and the crowd were loving every single match on the card so far. Bitter rivalries were coming to a head, there were winners and losers, and some epic and viral moments to be shared across social media.

What the crowd were not expecting was a name to flash up on the titantron..

User Image

Black Flame - Bury Tomorrow

Here I stand, alone, with hate
Here I stand, too long, too late

All I know, is you will leave us all
Here I stand, alone, to fall

Oh my Brother, how could you?
Not look into the eyes of your fellow man
Who stood with you, through it all
And feel nothing in your heart but hate

Red stain on the blade, all sense of worth has been washed away
Sacrifice was all in vain, where's the sense of guilt?
Where's the shame?

Stepping out on to the stage, microphone in hand, was the World Heavyweight Champion .. Avari Fusion.

User Image

Lost Soul in the unmarked grave, we have given a name
Black Flame

In death we are all the same
Remain, Black flame

Lost Soul in the unmarked grave, we have given a name
Black Flame

In death we are all the same
Remain, Black flame

Here I stand, alone, with hate
Here I stand, too long, too late

The music faded away as Avari addressed his adoring crowd, who were right now chanting his name.

"Here we are, it's WrestleMania night, and I stand before you.. a Champion.

I won't take too much of your time here and now, as I have a main event to look forward to, a chance to show the world exactly who I am, and why I'm the best in the business right now.

I debuted a year ago today, at WrestleMania, in an impromptu match against Marcus Damone.

That match paved the way to the man I am today.
"

Avari shifted his feet and slid the beautiful gold strap across his waist a little.

"Losing that match set me on this path, the path to greatness. After that loss.. I haven't lost a match since.

It takes a great warrior to be the World Heavyweight Champion, and I have proven time and time again that I am exactly that man.

Let's go back to the last time I got on a microphone, and just remind anyone who had forgotten or missed your Champion speak.

Only 26 other men have preceded me as the World Heavyweight Champion, making me the 27th.

Do you understand how much of a privilege and an honour that is?

It's the highest honour I could have ever imagined getting to.

But.. what makes this reign that much more incredible, is just how quickly I got here.
"

Avari turned and pointed at the big screen, as it showed him defeating 'The Soaring Dragon', and leader of The Syndicate, Drako Damone.

As the clip finished, he faced back towards the audience.

"No tag titles.. no midcard titles.. Avari Fusion went straight to the top.

But, do you know why?

Because I deserve to be here.

Not because of my family legacy, not because of what my father accomplished, and absolutely not because of any kind of backstage politicking.

I stand here as your World Heavyweight Champion today, because I am simply the best in the business.

My legacy is already cemented, as I complete 138 days as Champion. But my job isn't done there. My legacy is to finish WrestleMania as Champion, and take this title all the way to next year's Grandest Stage Of Them All.
"

The crowd gave off a massive cheer for the clear fan favourite, and Avari had to wait a few moments for them to settle down.

"Like I said, I won't be keeping you for too long right here and now. I have a match to prepare for..

Talking of that match.. Tiger Hat.

You are a man of amazing technical abilities. You bring to the table so many qualities, but you know what everyone sees in you?

You're just Cartwright's little lap dog.

Tonight, in the main event of the greatest show on this planet, I expect to see the real Tiger Hat.

I want to face a challenge equal to Drako Damone.

I expect your A-Game, because without it.. you don't stand a chance.

Avari Fusion will end tonight with his hand held high as the reigning, defending, World Heayweight Champion.

But this is your moment to put on a show, and prove that you can tough it out with the best in the business.

Avari.

Fusion.
"

With that Avari dropped the microphone on the stage and threw his arms out in his eagle motion, to a massive pop from the crowd.

The fan favourite was in full swing, ready for a battle, and salivating at the chance to put on a show.