Eliza smiled as she saw "The Butler" groveling to her feet as he held his groin it eas a possibility he could throw up given the strenght of that kick. To add insult to injury she spits on Butler and rolled out the ring to pick up her Jacket. On the way she picked up a microphone at first it seemed she was gonna head back to the locker room. But in a moment she turned a round and took a seat right on stage. Placing the microphone close to her mouth.

"I clearly don't regret doing that to you Butler. But unfortunately for you you were a means to and end..and dont ever pull that on me. Now while you lay there with your hopes and dreams of a family crumbled by me. I'll get a few things off my chest so please bear with me."

Eliza paused for a moment and fixed her hair brushing it back. Taking a deep sigh as she crowd booed heavily at her. She nodded silently acknowledged their reaction.

"What good is it being bad if you don't stand for something... As the Baddest of them im bent in Fighting the Power. Ive had it with the power having their hands on everything, fight the power for the under-represented and the actual guys and girls put their bodies of the line for an imaginary worthless brass ring...that makes me sick."

Eliza pointed at herself once she said 'sick' with a frown as the Crowd Booed and while she spoke some truths like a prophet they never listened and kept booing but she ignored and spoke from both heart and soul what would she say next would definitely change forever her own way.

"Im not some roided up monster or a legacy to win every match. No im not, im the one, you should love to hate. Im the antithesis of 'everything good' and it makes me sick to see women not given a tag division an actual main event. The landscape changed when a so called Woman whom i introduced to this place stabbed me in the back and decided to hog all the titles.

The fact that im not even considered for a number one contenders match for the women's title makes me sick. Time and again I've busted my back and legs for this business only to be disrespected over and over and and forced to hand the future to a spoiled nepobaby. It is clear to me FG is dying But before this place dies and gets sent into oblivion..."

Eliza stood up and changed her voice tone enraged and pointed at Butler then at the crowd. The Drive and ambition this woman has was to be admired.

"Heed my words with or without your help I'll fight the power in the FG. And yes im coming for the title. I'll help my BBFF to take whats she's owed. So Help me god for this I vow you will all be under my heel or Am I NOT THE BADDEST OF THEM ALL.! FIGHT THE POWER!"
The crowd booed and some of them cheered, who could stomp her ambition at this point...NO ONE!
Eliza dropped the microphone and rose her first in the air. Her music began playing as she posed there. Soon the picture fades to black.