Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
The Spoils Of War

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:52 pm
The camera fades-in to show Cartwright Strong Style in the middle of the ring, the crowd loudly booing the team of the WWFG Owner, Cartwright, along with his winning teammates Tiger Hat, Omen and The Butler.

Cartwright: "It's great to be able to stand in this ring tonight and tell each and every single one of you muppets that Cartwright Strong Style won the War Games match at No Way Out!"

JR: "The Boss couldn’t even wait for the dust to settle before starting his victory lap!"

King: "And why should he?!
If I’d conquered War Games, I’d be shouting it from the rooftops!"

Cartwright: "With the help of my good friends in this ring with me, we have come a step closer to ridding the world of Apex and restoring order to the World Wrestling Federation Guild!
Cartwright Strong Style defeated Apex and so now it is time to reward my amazing soldiers for a job well done!"

Cartwright turns to face Tiger Hat, ignoring the growing jeering from the crowd.

Cartwright: "Tiger, I heard your words to that repugnant man, Michael Cole.
I regret that you’ve felt overlooked.
But rest assured, those days are over!"

A sly smile plays on Cartwright’s lips as he reveals a surprise for Tiger.

Cartwright: "For securing the pinfall victory for Cartwright Strong Style, I hereby declare you, Tiger Hat, as the Number One Contender and the challenger to Avari Fusion at Wrestlemania!"

JR: "A bombshell announcement by Cartwright."

King: "What an amazing leader!!"

Cartwright: "I would now like to invite Rex Kobra to the ring."

JR: "Not that serpent whisperer."

King: "Hold your tongue, JR!
Just because you can’t comprehend Rex’s ways, doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve recognition for his contributions!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:51 pm
The lights in the arena go out, plunging the crowd into darkness. There is a slow beat that seeps from the speakers. As the main music of The Devil's Rejects hits the speakers, red lights turn on focusing on the stage. Standing in the center of it is a figure wearing a hoodless snakeskin jacket, hanging all the way to his ankles. There are a pair of aviator shades sitting on his face and his mouth is curled into a wild grin.

I am the bad one
Distant and cruel one
I am the dream that
Keeps you running down

With distraction
Violent reaction
Scars of my actions
Watch me running out

Rex starts down the ramp. Memories of the Wargames playing in his mind. Slamming Jessie to the mat. Spraying that German in the eyes again. The sound of bodies and spirits cracking and breaking. Though there were parts that boiled his blood. The fact that The Serpent saw fit to bless him with such chaos was a delight.

Hell doesn't want them
Hell doesn't need them
Hell doesn't love them
The Devil's rejects

Yeah I am the knuckle
Bow down and buckle
Hold your breath
Your world is running down

Live for the family
Die with the family
All is the family
My gun is running out

Rex stops at the end of end of the ramp, and raises his arms to his sides. He can feel the power of the ring. His cathedral to drag people to new found faith. Lowering his arms, he makes his way to the steps and stomps up them. At the top, he moves to the middle of the apron and climbs into the ring by stepping over the top rope. In the ring, he smiles at his comrades from the Wargames match. He moves around the ring and grabs hold of a microphone before walking a lap around the ring to further taunt the already hostile and angry crowd.

Hell doesn't want them
Hell doesn't need them
Hell doesn't love them

This world rejects them
This world rejects them
This world rejects them

His music died down and as Rex raised the mic, he was greeted by a wave of boos. He lowered it and looked out at the crowd with a taunting smirk. He waited a moment before raising the mic again.

"Haven't any of you learned that it is rude to interrupt your betters? Here I am trying to thank Cartwright for the privilege in wrecking your precious Apex. The venom is spreading, corrupting, defiling your glorious heroes and if it wasn't for this brilliant Brit here, I wouldn't have gotten the pleasure. And you lot wouldn't have been blessed to see The Serpent's Chosen in action in a cage. As I was going to say before the rabble interrupted me. Thank you, Cartwright, for allowing me the privilege of conquering those Apex upstarts."  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:11 pm
Cartwright’s face lights up at the sight of Rex and he is pleased by Rex's words.
Cartwright's voice resonates with gratitude.

Cartwright: "I thank you too, Rex.
Thank you for stepping-up and helping Cartwright Strong Style in our hour of need.
I appreciate you for assisting us in our mission to restore law and order to the WWFG, by destroying the Apex scum.
I’ve always envisioned a bright future for you, Rex, and we’re well on our way to realizing that vision!"

Cartwright motions for the booing crowd to calm down before he continues, his voice now filled with anticipation.

Cartwright: "As a token of my appreciation, should you choose to accept it, I would like to reward you with a WWFG World Tag Team Championship match in tonight's Main Event!
Would you do me the honor of whooping The Savage Sons again?!
Would you please take the WWFG World Tag Team Championships away from Apex?!"

JR: "That’s a monumental reward from The Boss."

King: "A monumental reward for a monumental victory, JR!
Rex earned his victory alongside Cartwright Strong Style, fair and square!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:38 pm
Rex smirked and reached up to take the shades off of his face. The smile dropped a little as he stared Cartwright in the eyes. He looked serious for a moment before glancing up to the heavens as if he was looking at someone speaking. Casting his eyes back to the general manager, he gave a nod and raised the mic once again.

"The Serpent said that good things would bequeath me if I proved to be a mighty vanquisher. And lo, you have just brought the prophecy to fruition. Yes, Mr. Cart of Wright. I will take those belts from the Savage Sons tonight. Over several shows, I have delivered my Crucifix Powerbomb to each member of Apex, a sacrifice of pain. Tonight, I, The High Priest of Hate, The Bishop of Bastards, The Savior of The Serpent...The Apex Predator will maul The Savage Sons. By the time I'm finished with them, you won't have to deal with The Savage Sons again."  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:07 pm
A grin of satisfaction spreads across Cartwright’s face as he hears that Rex has accepted his reward.

Cartwright: "Music to my ears, Rex!
The Savage Sons and Apex have been a thorn in my side for too long.
If you can take them out forever, I will be walking on cloud nine!"

The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos, their disapproval echoing through the stadium.
But this is a necessary evil.
Cartwright, basking in the uproar, bellows his next statement.

Cartwright: "You know what Cartymainiacs?!
I'm in such a giving mood, that I have an offer for someone in the back.
Someone who blindsided me with a steel pipe during War Games, leaving me seeing stars.
It been pissing me off ever since!"

The crowd recalls the infamous moment, their cheers rising in a deafening crescendo, showing no respect for the man who orchestrated this spectacle they’re so eagerly devouring.

Cartwright: "I want that lowlife son of a b***h Trent to get out here right now because I’ve got a bone to pick with him!"

JR: "I wonder what The Boss has to offer Trent."

King: "Hopefully a prison sentence, what was he thinking, attacking Cartwright like that?!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:29 pm
Low and behold, Trent would end up emerging from the stage without any music playing. Instead, he carried a microphone from guerilla and was all smiles. Not only due to finally being acknowledged by the Boss, but just the fact that the steel pipe has been haunting him.

The crowd would be cheering for the Apex superstar who had challenged Cartwright earlier and was obviously ready to hear what the Brit has to say!  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:29 am
Cartwright’s eyes blaze with fury as he glares at Trent,.

Cartwright: "You really do have a death wish don't you, Trent?!
You really want a WWFG European Championship match with the greatest European Champion of all time?!
You should be careful what you wish for because you're going to get it at Wrestlemania!"

The crowd erupts into a deafening roar, the anticipation of the match reaching fever pitch as Trent's challenge is finally accepted.

Cartwright: "Wipe that smile off of your face, Trent!
You said my rules!
You wanted my rules, you're getting them!
We’ll clash in a World Of Sport Rules match, but I’m adding a twist to make this duel unforgettable!"

Cartwright pauses for dramatic effect, the crowd hanging on his every word.

Cartwright: “Prepare to meet the Special Guest Referee for our match!”

He points towards the arena entrance, the crowd holding their breath as they wait for the mystery figure to reveal themselves.
The tension is palpable, the excitement electric.
Who could it be?
The arena is filled with anticipation.
The stage is set for an epic showdown at Wrestlemania!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:30 pm
"Opportunity be knocking, You got let a ******** in
Kiss my mother on her cheek, tell her that I love her.
You don't have to worry about thing I got it covered.
Why you think I'm out here Actin Crazy"

Actin Crazy by Action Bronson Hit the PA System as the Titantron hit. Showcasing the First Class vs Savage Sons match. Rosario flying in the air and landing a spring board leg drop onto the prone Salem. Right before showing the pinfall the video would replay, showing the feat once again. The crowd began to boo as it was no wonder who was walking out on stage.

And that was Rosario, as he wore a nice wholesome smile, Mic in hand. He was wearing some black slacks and a referee shirt, the WWFG logo emblazoned on the chest. He sent a wave to the two athletes as his music began to fade away. The stir of the crowd as Rosario stood there waiting for an appropriate level of silence. He was a weasel, this was for sure.

"I would like to clarify that yes I will be the Special Guest Referee. But not because of any mischief, or reasons that I would specifically need to be included in the match, but due solely to a career shift...As First Class was being dissolved due to the unruliness of my clients, and the politiks of Apex, I learned that while WWFG did not pay its competitors well, the referees! Well that was where the money was! AND, the sign on bonus guys...let me tell you fans, it's golden age wages."

Rosario paced back and forth around Trent. Focusing on himself as the Apex man stood his ground. He had nothing to fair as he had nothing planned, he was a down the middle type of fellow.

"What makes this SPECIAL is this is my debut in my new position and I want to assure everyone here. I love Wrasslin, and this match we have laid out in front of us, A World of Sport's match, is a very very important one. It's about Rules! It's about Honor! It's about Respect! And these three things are what I value most about this business! We have one of the strongest champions in WWFG history versus a very brave man, who's signed up for a real test of skill. AND! It is my duty...."

Before finishing his sentence Rosario quickly turned on his heels, facing Trent. He drew his hand out, ready for a handshake"

"To call this match down the middle!"

JR: Down the middle, He's full of s**t!

King: JR, Give the man a chance, he wouldn't jeaporadize his new job!

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:08 pm
Cartwright adding a twist was never a surprise. In fact, it would be suspicious if he didn't announce the twist. But there was the stipulation, a special guest referee who gained and then lost his championship to Apex. It was obvious that any word that the man spewed out was bullshit, but at this point, Trent was willing to go the extra mile.

Extending his hand, Trent would shake the hand of Rosario as the deal had been done. At Wrestlemania, in a World of Sports Match with a special guest referee, Trent would be taking on Cartwright for the European Championship. The crowd were behind Trent, but obviously the Apex member was stepping in to a trap.

Releasing the hand of Rosario, Trent would begin to step back, pointing at Cartwright.

"See you at Wrestlemania. Make sure to shine that belt up nice for its new owner."  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games