Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Eliza vs [The Butler]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:16 pm
18th March 2024 - 31st March 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:34 pm
Butler by Threads & D John & Pogi-B plays in the arena as The Butler enters the arena.

♫ Want me a butler, mustache like Colonel Custer
Want to chill on the dock of my yacht, served custard
I wanna get the bread and the Munster
Look at me buster, want me a butler ♫

The crowd erupts in to boos as The Butler struts down the ramp, his nose held high in the air.

He is wearing a black and white butler's uniform with a bright red bowtie and he carries a silver tray with a glass of champagne on top of it.

Howard Finkle: "Making his way to the ring, from The Cartwright Mansion, he is THEEEEEEEE BUUUUUTLEEEER!"

♫ Silver cutlery
Shade from money trees
Made for luxury
Want me a butler, aye
I want me a butler
I want me a butler, yeah
I want me a butler
I want me a butler, yeah ♫

As he climbs into the ring, The Butler takes a sip of his champagne and surveys the crowd with a sneer.
He then raises his glass in to the air and shouted, "To me, the most important person in this arena!"

The crowd booed even louder, but The Butler just laughs and tosses his glass aside.
He then flexed his muscles and struck a pose, ready to take on any opponent foolish enough to challenge him.

JR: "Here comes The Butler, the obnoxious American butler!
He's certainly not making any friends with that entrance."

King: "No, he's not. But you have to admit, he's got quite the strut.
And that tray he's carrying looks like it could do some serious damage in the ring."

JR: "Let's hope he doesn't use it as a weapon.
But you know The Butler, he's not above bending the rules to get what he wants."

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:07 pm
The arena's lights dimmed as RED by SiM began Playing over the PA system, the crowd didn't know who was coming out. Until the sudden heavy guitar riff revealed thru tron " BADDEST OF THEM ALL". The Tron movie showing highlights from old WWFG footage and excursions in Japan and Mexico. The lighted changed color to violet and red flashing at times in sync with the song. Eliza walking out backstage in her signature ring gear metal chain wrapped around her arm she let go and placed over the back of her neck like a feather boa.

Announcer: introducing First from Rio de Janeiro Brazil
The BADDEST of them All!...Eliza!!!

Looking at the camera singing along her entrance song
Eliza climbed the steel steps the got into the ring thru the middle. She proceeds to her corner As the music faded, she discarded her jacket and and drived her attention towards the ramp waiting for her opponent to show up. Baddest looser they chanted. Angered by this she threw at the crowd the bird with both hands earning herself the heavy boos.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:23 pm
The Butler didn't think that his opponent was going to show, she would be right to be afraid of his giant arms and short fuse.

The bell rings to signal the start of the match and The Butler approaches his smaller opponent, mockingly patting her on the head.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:25 am
Having discarded the chain and Eliza laughed as the Butler decided to be funny and pat her head sizing her up. Eliza suddenly looked to kick the Butler square in the nuts. Someone forgot not to mock the Baddest of them all. Bad decision indeed that was.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:45 pm
The Butler and the crowd are shocked to feel and see a strike below the belt from Eliza, talk about having a short fuse!

The referee is forced to instantly disqualify Eliza, the bell ringing again as The Butler falls to the mat for possibly one of the shortest matches in WWFG history!

Howard Finkle: "Here is your winner....THEEEEEEEE BUUUUUTLEEEER!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash