Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Blind leading the blind #1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:22 pm
Pain...

That was what he felt. He was no stranger to it, he had been through many battles in his young career, but not even the pain of WarGames could have prepared him for pain like this.

It was a constant visceral burn that refused to go away and had it not been for the medical staff that guided him from the ring to the examination room, he probably wouldn't have made it on his own.

He swore loudly as the medics tried rinsing his eyes and then shining a light into them. He swung widely, clipping one of them in the head. The result of that ended him being strapped to the table

It wasn't just the pain that bothered him, it was anger that Apex had lost and not only had they lost, but it was because of HIM that they had lost and the realization of that made him sick to his stomach and wondering if he ever got his sight back, if he could look his compatriots in the eyes ever again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:40 pm
The door would crack open as all Big Germie could hear is a familiar voice.

"Thought I could hear shouting."

Trent would approach the blinded monster who was definitely more than distraught.

"Looks like you have seen better days, and probably seen in general."

Trent would jest trying to get the big lad to feel a bit better.

"Don't worry, I brought some guests with me."  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:43 pm

Avari had been leaning up in the door way as Trent walked in, hoodie on and just observing the situation. On Trent's mark he took a few steps inside, eyeing up his ally on the medical table and not saying anything.

User Image

Eventually he unstrapped his World Heavyweight Championship, placing it on a nearby table. Avari's eyes were calm as he continued to survey the situation.

"Hope you're resting up well, friend. Just remember you're not doing this alone.. your family is always nearby."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:38 pm
Following in behind Trent and Avari, Salem smiled at his tag partner, despite the auspicious circumstances of him bring blinded and strapped to a table. Apex had been intent to go check on Erynys first, "Showtime" assured his daughter would be safe in the meantime under Ramona's care. All the same, he couldn't help but be concerned for his daughter, even while checking in on his brother. Reaching over to pat him on the shin, Salem nodded as he listened to his other brothers encourage Eryn in his time of need and doubt.

"Hey, brother. We're gonna get through this, Rex and Tiger and Cartwright are gonna get what's owed to them. You just focus on getting better."

Salem Croft

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:10 pm
“Well ******** get ‘em next time.” Jessie chimed in from behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:20 pm
As if they could read his thoughts, the first voice that came to his ears and brought his head up was that of Trent, always trying to lighten the mood. He laughed in spite of the pain that he was in. "Yeah I guess you could say that."

The next voice was that of Avari and truth be told, the tone and the kind words almost brought him to tears. He was expecting the rest of the group to be angry and disappointed in him. Yet, he found the complete opposite. He reached out as much as he could to squeeze Avari's hand gratefully.

Salem was soon next to arrive and finally Jessie, as foul mouthed as ever. He blinked back black tears as he lay on the table. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry to all of you. This was supposed to be our match, our moment and I ******** it up for all of us. I should have done more...I shouldn't have hesitated...I should have taken the shot when I had the chance..."  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:17 pm
Trent knew that the big man was beating himself up before he got there, but it obviously was a bit deeper than he expected.

"Hey man, its just a match. But at the end of the night, you are still one half of the tag champions. You got gold while others like me feel like I flounder a bit. To be fair, all of us had a more likely chance of taking the fall, it just happened the way it did."

Trent would give a pat on the shoulder of Germie.

"You did great though, we all did the best we could. But, we have more pressing matters after this. We lost the battle, but the war is far from over."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:26 pm
A smile came to the German's lips as Trent did his best to comfort him. As he listened, he remembered the first match between the two of them and how it had turned out and how Trent had proved to him what kind of man he wanted to be. Looking back now, he was glad that he had not let his passion overtake his better judgment.

"That means a lot to me Trent. It really does. Trust me, your time in the championship spotlight...it's coming...it's coming. Be patient. As for me, you're right, Cartwright won the battle... "A" battle. But the war...the war is far...far from over."  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces