Arcadian Vanguard Network presents... The Wrestling News for March twelfth twenty twenty four. Good morning I'm Mike Sempervive and we begin today with developments in the Brantley Summers contract negotiations. The Wrestling News presented by Arcadian Vanguard Network is being told that Summers is playing hardball with a few different entities right now in terms of contract negotiations. Sources close to the aging former Wrestlemania Main Eventer are saying that his current contract with WWFG may have some clauses that will prevent him from moving forward after walking out of Royal Rumble instead of giving the multitude of possible victors a handshake. We're hearing that there are several interested parties, including some surprising names, interested in the wrestler. Now onto Brian Solomon of The Wrestling News presented by the Arcadian Vanguard Network with the latest out of the First Class contingent.

Thanks Mike. Lots of reports are coming out after the dissolution of the First Class LLC. Rosario never paid to keep the LLC active according to Deleware's secretary of state Jeffrey Bullock. It was a surprising turn to the politician as Rosario had "always been early with registration". The Wrestling News can all but confirm that the paperwork necessary for dissolution have been in the works since early December. Portia Portania, after the split is being said to start a program with Bison Mbadi. Bison has been featured heavily in recent programing and Portia has been absent due to apparent visa issues. No word on whose idea this was. We can only report Dean Johnson's own statement on his contract situation, "Once again my personal management along with the management at WWF:G has tried to put an obstacle in my way to manipulate me to do their bidding. I will take any challenge and any match that is offered my way as I refuse to leave this company. It is my home. I have not lost a match here in a legit manner and I don't plan on starting now. To reiterate. Give me a match, I am not losing nor leaving the WWF:G" Now to Lou Kipilman with recent news from the CWF.

Another sold out event in Oklahoma City for the recent makes a streak of 82 weeks in sold out events. The world and tag team champion duo of Trent and Matt Gennison are topping the merchandise sales for the group as well. WWFG had an impressive Rumble but gates have taken a hit after the disappearance of Summers. This isn't to say he's the cause of this. Avari Fusion, Bison Mbadi, and Trent top the merchandise sales going into Fastlane.

Great stuff Lou, that's today's The Wrestling News presented by the Arcadian Vanguard Network. No conjecture, no opinion, just news. Come back tomorrow morning for the new The Wrestling News presented by the Arcadian Vanguard Network wherever you get your podcast.