NO WAY OUT 2024 News CYCLE
Presented by Fightful Select

The new year has been a busy one for the WWF:G Universe as an influx of news and information has been flowing around the locker room in the past week. The Feds have been in an uproar over the strong staying power of the number one company, CWF, as they maintain their spot as Indies are competing to steal's WWF:G's coveted second seat. We're here to report the most talked about happenings in the locker room.

• It has been confirmed by an unnamed official from WWF:G that Portia Portania formerly of the talent agency First Class was originally booked against Dustin Reeves for No Way Out. There is no confirmation on the reason why she was removed from the card, but allegedly it has to do with backroom politics. Seeing as Dustin Reeves did not show up to the arena some are speculating if it was in protest or not. There are arguments on why the office would be afraid to book Portia vs Dustin or Emiko Sone.

• A leaked copy of First Class's Private Investor portfolio has entered the internet as there are some predictable and surprising names that seemed to fund the former operation. Much speculation has went into who has profited the most and now that there are answers what does this mean for the future of Rosario and Co. A large list of individuals ranging from employees of the WWF:G office to mid card baby faces have been found on the blurry document. Portions of the list can be found here: First Class Investors Sheet

• A rumor is circulating that a certain WWFG Superstar is in talks with the Lakers and is looking to leave the company. The exact superstar could not be named due to NDA's but news on the matter is set to publicly be announced soon.

• Fit Finlay was seen vacationing with Erynys Reich and Omen in the Florida Keys last weekend. A photo could be seen of all 3 men wearing caps on the beach. Odd attire to say the least.

• Dean Johnson Jr. has given a statement regarding his contract and his employment with WWF:G.

"Once again my personal management along with the management at WWF:G has tried to put an obstacle in my way to manipulate me to do their bidding. I will take any challenge and any match that is offered my way as I refuse to leave this company. It is my home. I have not lost a match here in a legit manner and I don't plan on starting now. To reiterate. Give me a match, I am not losing nor leaving the WWF:G" (end statement)

• Sean Ross Sapp is reporting directly that a Drako Damone is looking for a return match at Wrestlemania, and the office is in full support. There is tension with "the boys" in the back as the locker room is hesitant of the eventual push.

• The CCTV footage of Blackjack escaping prison has been confirmed to be legit and not a fabrication by WWF:G. There is a criminal on the loose.

• After the closure of First Class, it has been announced that Rosario is looking to pursue a job as a referee. With a hefty pay upgrade coming with the transition, he is looking on making his new position debut at Wrestlemania. His official statement was "It's all about the paychecks!"

This Research was funded by Fightful Select in partnership with Hiro's Premier Fence Sitting Association