The Snypa Rifle has long left the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, where No Way Out is being held. He's sitting at a Waffle House, enjoying his dinner, when he pulls out his phone and goes live on Streamyard, which connects to his Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and X accounts, so all his followers can join.

He pulls out a second phone to go live on Tiktok.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Snypa asks. "I'm sure everyone is still reeling from earlier tonight. I'm absolutely the host of WrestleMania and it's gonna be wild ride from here to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! Carty, please don't be mad at your staff members; they didn't know I'd get my hands on your invitations to find a host for the biggest show in all of wrestling but you gotta admit, the people in the running were very poor choices: The King of England? He's on his deathbed, supposedly. I'm sure you, Avari and Nuke would've been so happy to have your king hosting but let's be real!"

Snypa sighs as he continues. "Taylor Swift? What does she know about wrestling? Granted, having the Swifties and Chiefs Kingdom would be good for ticket sales, but still. Who else on this list? Oh, hell, you sent offers to Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Beyonce, the President of the United States, the Prime Minister of Canada, the President of Argentina and Jake Paul. The disrespect. And finally on this list: the despicable Chris Brown."

Angry emojis flood the livestream's chat at the mention of Chris Brown.

"Yeah, we all know the circumstances behind how I got this invite but damn it, Cartwright, I thought you had class! Since Mr. Brown's assistant was nice enough to bestow the honor upon me, I forgive you. Anyway, I'm going live as I eat dinner to let y'all know that I've gotten in contact with a legendary wrestler who spans the globe and he wanted me to tell the world that he'll be appearing at Fastlane to address the world. And Carty, you know him very well. He's your big brother, Corey "Theta" Cartwright!"