A taping of the popular VH1 program Wild 'N Out is going on, and special guest captain of the New School squad Better Than You. is eagerly awaiting the next game. He was given the opportunity to be on the show tonight by a WWF:G publicist, and will be using it to rehabilitate his image with fans as a success story and one of the top stars to look out for in WWF:G. As the two crews are deadlocked at 3 points a piece, the deciding round is coming up with Ref Eman calling forward Better Than You. and Old School's Radio Big Mack. After warning both men to stay in their lane, Eman starts the battle.

Better Than You.: If you don't get out of here with your I just want a little bite and the cake gone lookin' a**

Big Mack: You out here looking like a half-melted cotton candy in the face

Better Than You.: There...What? I, you better shut up with your "FEE FI FOUGH FUM, I SMELL THE BUTTER ON AN ENGLISH MUFFIN" a**!

Big Mack: You lookin' like the elf on a shelf after he get let go for Spring Break, got the ears and everything, hohoho hahaah

There was nothing that Better Than You. could do, the crowd laughed too hard, he started shaking, and Eman let him know that he was out and DJ D Wreck soon named the Old School team as winners for this game of Got Damned. BTY. did not join in his teammates and the opposition and laughter, instead seemingly genuinely angry. They lighten the mood up however as the music switched up and the back of a car was wheeled in. The crowd would clap and sing along as an the ever popular "BACK SEAT OF MY RIDE" game would begin. The rounds go by quickly -- Eman-Cortez, B Simone-Maddy, DC Young Fly-Conceited, and finally...Nick Cannon-Better Than You.

THE BACK...SEAT...OF MY...RIDE

Nick Cannon: Back seat of my ride, I don't know you.

BTY.: Back seat of my ride, oh boy I think you do.

Nick Cannon: Back seat of my ride, we both know that aint true!

BTY.: Back seat of my ride, I'll beat you black and blue.

Nick Cannon: Back seat of my ride, I'm already half way there!

BTY.: Back seat of my ride, then say your last prayers!

The crowd pops for the last line and the buzzer rings signifying that Better Than You. has won the round and the game for the New School team, but he doesn't celebrate. No, instead, he clobbers Nick in the head with the microphone and sends him falling over the back seat of the ride and into Big Mack, which in turn knocks everyone over. The members of both teams swiftly turn on BTY. and begin to scream at him, some dudes shoving him and attempting to get in some shots. A tremendous amount of security in tasteful Wild n Outfits come running out on to the stage and put Better Than You. into a serious headlock, turning him purple as they rip him down from the car prop. The Canadian struggles and finally, with a kick of his leg backward, lowblows the man who has his hands on him and begins to executes perfect wrestling manuevers on everyone. All the while, DJ D Wreck is slamming down on the buzzer, showing his disdain for what is happening. As he gets in one final shot on Lovely Mimi to knock her out cold, BTY. grabs Nick Cannon's microphone and stares right into the camera.

"BRANTLEY SUMMERS...YOU'RE GOING TO SHAKE MY HAND...NOW YOU WILD OUT!"

BTY. slams the microphone into the ground and punts Karlous Miller in the skull before stomping his way through an angry crowd that has a lot of heinous things to say to the potentially racist and certainly egotistical white boy from Canada. This was bound to get great ratings for VH1, but further cement Nick Cannon's dorment feelings.