Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Power] vs BOOM! And Equinox (Power Open Challenge) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:17 pm
26th February 2024 - 10th March 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following is the Power Open Challenge!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:41 am
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

With the blare of his theme, microphone in hand, the man known as the Mega Lion stepped out onto the stage followed by his good buddy, Axel.

User ImageUser Image

Always got the cops Coming after me
Custom built bike doing 103
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

Raising a mic he brought out with him high above his head, and shouted out triumphantly over the music as it began to fade."Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.. Welcome to Dubya Dubya Eff..." Luis paused for a moment as he held a hand out, motioning to the ocean of fans. "NO WAY OUT!!! I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six-star athlete, the globetrotter, and let's not forget that I AM the presence of professional wrestling! I am the man that keeps on going, the High Octane, and the one and only Mega Lion!" Cheers erupted from the audience in response to the High Octane’s claims. "Together with the Atomic Monster and for a limited time only, the combined forces of Atomic Powah are BACK!"

Accompanied by the Axel, Luis made his way down to the ring. "To kick off our return to the WWF, we are issuing an open challenge to any single or tag team competition in the back!" Pausing at the bottom the ramp, the Lion looked to the entry way. "That's right folks! As long as you're not a no good, dirty, English fluffernutter!"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:16 pm
The lights in the stadium shut off. The titantron burst into static, then a blue screen. The screen went black, two words fading into view.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

The screen suddenly went cracked and have a shattering effect as the music hit

As the music hit its pause, a spotlight shoned down on a masked man.
User Image

JR: BAH GAWD KING! ITS EQUINOX! Former EWA cosmic states and internet champion. Equinox has come to WWFG!

Equinox raised a microphone.

"you have cast a challenge out into the void, Luis Leone..and the void has answered back....yes. however... I am not answering it alone...."

The lights turned back on as a new song started playing.

WHEN ITS TIME TO PARTY WE WILL PARTY HARD

The crowd went wild as Boom came out, returning from injury after so many months! The two masked men headed down the ramp together.

making their way to the ring. First he weighs in at 195 pounds from St Paul, Minnesota he is the Shattered one, Equinox! And with him from Victorville, Californiawieghing in at 250 pounds, the hardcore maniac BOOM!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:14 pm
The combined forces of Atomic Powah looked at eachother as Equinox and Boom entered the arena. After giving a nod, Luis raised the mic. "******** yeah, let's do this!" The Mega Lion tossed the mic out of the ring and stepped forward as Axel stepped out onto the apron.

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:02 am
Boom stepped onto the apron as Equinox started the match as the legal man, the bell ringing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:43 pm
"Alright, alright, alright." Luis raised his hands forward, wiggling his fingers as he motioned for the lock-up.

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:35 am
Equinox met the lockuo, shooting for an arm twist  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:04 am
The Lion steps into lock-up, and slowly started being extended out into some kind of arm twist.

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:41 am
Equinox twisted the arm, maintaining control of rhe matchup. He turned his body, aiming a hook kick for the lions chin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:40 pm
Struck with the hook kick to the chin, Luis dropped, falling onto his back. Turning onto his side he held his jaw after taking the hit.

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:49 pm
Equinox stood ready as he saw luis on the mat. He motioned to the crowd and ran to hit the ropes, coning back with a baseball slide dropkick for the lions back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:43 pm
The baseball slide to the back forced the Lion into a roll in which he followed through to the outside of the ring. Once his feet hit the floor, he leaned against the apron to get a moment after taking the hit to his back.

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:06 pm
Equinox kept oknthe offensive. Stepping out to the apron, the shattered one scoped his target, then moved in attempting the catch Luis with a headscissors  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:44 am
No rest for the Lion as Equinox presses on the attack, leaping at Luis and tossing him with the headscissors.

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:07 pm
Equinox raised an arm as the crowd went wild for the long awaited return. He soaked in the noise of the crowd as he went to pick Luis up, tryingnto roll him back into the ring.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff