Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Bison] vs Ramona Tyler Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:03 pm
26th February 2024 - 10th March 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 pm
User Image

User Image

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Bison came out, carrying a bottle of Bisonade in each hand. He tipped one of them, downing the flavored sport drink before tossing the bottle back over his shoulder and flexing as flames burst out at his sides.

User Image User Image
User Image

I wanna feel that burn
In my testo bod
The anabolic superman
You'll never gonna stop, yeah

You better suck it up
Before you suck it in
Activating ******** beast mode
Everybody down

Bison headed down the ramp, showing off the other bottle of Bisonade for the camera as he flashed a smile.

from Bridgetown, Barbados weighing in at 375 pounds: Bison Mbadi!

Bison stopped at the ringside, setting the bottle of Bisonade down on the ring apron. After a little hopping, he did a standing jump into the ring apron before stepping over the top rope to enter the ring.

Do you really wanna work it out?
'Cause I won't take it slow
This ******** life is what I'm all about

Bison pulled out a rolled t-shirt, unfolding it for the camera as it read:

Awaken your Inner Alpha: Turning Mindsets into Grindsets!
BodyByMbadi.com

After showing off the merchandise apparel, Bison hit the ropes and tossed the shirt out into the audience.

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:38 pm
The lights in the arena went out for a moment as the opening notes of Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses. The arena was shrouded in the darkness for a moment before the lights back back on in red bathing everyone in a crimson glow. Standing on the stage was a woman standing in the center of , a hood pulled up on her long leather coat. Standing behind her were three figures dressed in dark robes. No sign of The Defiler himself. But Ramona didn't need him. The Cult was with her. At least three members of them. Promised to her so that she may have a shot against Bison. She cracked her neck and started down the ramp.

She got a corpse under her bed
She had her fun but now he's dead
Her mama said
"Come feed desire"
Her brother said
"Hey, throw him on the fire"

At the bottom of the ramp, she stopped and stared ahead at the ring. She still wasn't used to fighting without her brother in her corner. At least not since she was baptized into his new religion. But she knew that she could do it. She knew that tonight, she had to. She looked around at the crowd, a smirk playing at her lips and raised her arms to the side to imitate Rex Kobra, and looked to the heavens to offer thanks to the Serpent.

"Introducing...being accompanied by Three Members of The Cult of the Serpent....Ramooooona...The Vipress....Tyler."

Ramona lowered her arms and looked out at the crowd again with a glare before heading to the steel steps and starting to make her way up them.

This is the house
Come on in
This is the house
Built on sin
This is the house
Nobody lives
This is the house
You get what you give, yeah, yeah

I cut the flesh and make it bleed
Fresh skin is what I need
I let it dry out in the wood
All your crying did no good, yeah

She slowly made her way up the steel steps and climbed to the top turnbuckle. Perched on the top, she lowered her hood and glared out at the crowd. She hopped off the turnbuckle and took off her coat and aviator sunglasses. She handed them to one of the cultists in her corner who in turn passed her a bottle of Bisonade. She looked over to Bison before taking a drink. She grimaced before leaning over the top rope and spitting it out onto the floor at the feet of the cultists.

Looking to Bison, she poured the rest of the contents of the bottle onto the floor before tossing the bottle away as if she was holding a piece of foul garbage. fully facing her opponent, she wiped the remaining liquid from her mouth and started to pace in front of her opponent, waiting for him to make the first move, knowing that she needed to be ready to show her superior agility and speed to win.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:17 pm
Bison glared at the blatant waste of perfectly good Bisonade! Bison removed his track jacket, tossing it aside. It was no matter, Bison clashed with this cults leader and came out on top, what was oke of the flunkies gonna do?

Bison moved in at the bell with a knee kick for ramonas midsection  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:54 pm
Bison came at her and as Ramona was trying to devise a strategy, she was caught with a knee to the gut. She doubled over and staggered back a few steps as her brain tried to think of a way for her to avoid being decimated.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:00 am
Bison took advantage of the pause and bscking up to get Ramona agaisnt the ropes, looking to whip her and launch her up into a Freefall drop on the rebound.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:45 pm
Ramona was whipped to the ropes and as she came back she would aim to deliver running dropkick. She knew it might not do much right way. But it might give her a moment to gather her wits before any ongoing devastation.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:37 am
Bison was aiming to launch Ramona up into the air, but got met with the soles of her boots instead, staggering backwards  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:22 am
Ramona got up quickly. Knowing she needed to keep it up, she would run back to the ropes and as she ran back she would aim to hit him with another dropkick.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:43 am
Bison was staggered, recovering only it get planted with a second dropkick.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:33 am
Ramona was on a roll. With Bison starting to stagger, she realized that if she wanted to get him down, she was going to have to do a bit more. So she would start by trying to deliver a series of kicks to the side of Bison's leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:08 pm
Bison winced in pain as his lewg was kicked, staggering as he moved to grab onto the ropes for balance.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:03 pm
Sensing an opportunity, Ramona would run back to the opposite ropes and as she got close, she would leap in a wild clothesline attempt that would surely take both of them outside if it succeeded.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:05 pm
Bison panted as he leaned on the ropes. He looked up to see ramona charging a third time, hunching down and sending her over the ropes alone with a back body drop  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:34 pm
Ramona was thrown over the rope and toward the ground. Her fall was luckily broken as the cultists moved and caught her before she hit the floor. After she was sat down, she started to circle the ring, trying to take a moment outside to come up with a game plan.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff