Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Dustin Reeves vs [Emiko Sone]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:02 pm
26th February 2024 - 10th March 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:29 pm
A slow beat began to seep from the speakers, another round of heavy jeers were laid down, following the main music of The Devil's Rejects!
Red lights glowed down, focusing on stage, showing herself, out sauntered The Grand Enigmatic Monster! Mamushi!
User Image
I am the bad one
Distant and cruel one
I am the dream that
Keeps you running down

With distraction
Violent reaction
Scars of my actions
Watch me running out

Standing shortly, imposing her presence, Mamushi gave little time for fickle fans to snap pic shots of her grace.
Down the ramp and to the ring, she had little interest to pander for the audience, they were so very undeserving.

Hell doesn't want them
Hell doesn't need them
Hell doesn't love them
The Devil's rejects

Up the steel steps and removal of her jacket, to leave hanging on ring pole, a masked Emiko Sone ducked under rope, and entered ring..
User Image
Mamushi Sone backed to far ropes, leaning against them, as she faced entrance, awaiting for her opponent to show.

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:16 pm
emotion_drool question  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:55 pm
Fox Platinum
emotion_drool question

Would you like to auto-win?! cool  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:42 pm
Cartwright
Fox Platinum
emotion_drool question

Would you like to auto-win?! cool

(I’ll make something out of it. Give him some more time. 🧠)

As time passes, The Grand Mamushi restlessly steps forward, toward center ring.
Stepping up to the ring official, taking some words with him, pointing outward, up at the entrance!
Apparently, she wants her opponent to stop wasting her time! Will she get some answers for this unacceptable delay?!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:59 pm

~Speakers pumpin', lights flashin', swingin' all round, Fox gave light jog out center stage!~
User Image
~Stopping in a halt, Guy gave a fast fancy footwork dance, sent out a 180 spin, to pop his collar at an audience that didn't dare jeer his entrance!~
~Prolly too stunned and caught unaware of his fresh beats! Did Jack Harlow approve of this?! Does he know Fox?! Don't matter! Fox ain't flipping the bills!~

~Although, Guy Cancer was flipping on the moves! Strutting to the song in dip step!~
~Fox so fly, made a few hops down ramp, led by hip. Tunes rocking along his shoulders, sending him in couple more circles, while in movement!~
~Fans screaming fire! Vocal women rushing hard against aisle barricade, reaching for a taunting his toned abs of a fun having Fox!~

Finally! The Fox! Has reached ring stairs! Flashing lights slowed, lowered, and dulled down with heat rising song!

Dipping through ropes, most despicably debated man in WWFG had entered ring. He stood smiling at the masked Emiko Sone!
Breaking visual from Sone, White Fox surveyed the crowd, laughing in amusement!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:43 pm
The Grand Mamushi, Emiko Sone, did not seem so pleased, as the man before her was.
The ring official, shoved from her presence, she had leaned her concealed face in presuming dumbfoundedness, at this dancing monkey!

Once this lively, uninvited, individual took ground in her ring, Mamushi strode authoritatively up, face to face, personal!
Visually seen, Sone was giving words unheard by the outside cams and by choice, Fox's ears!

As the man simply smiled and smirked, giving nods to whatever Sone wanted to jabble at him!
Taking a step back, as Guy needs his space, and granted Sone his sight once again.

"Chill, chick! Dance is ov- Oh!" A mock surprise splashed Cancer's scarred face! "Mick-oh! Looks like your opponent took the L! Why did that happen?
Was it cuz he couldn't man up and face down a female? All weeny on taking a bout with a va-jay-jay? Maybe he had the runs?"

"Crap always drops at the worst times!" With fronting top class acting, Fox expressing to actually be broken up about this no show fiasco!
"Did he even make it to the show? Maybe-maybe, maybe someone, I dunno, clocked that Mr. Reeks with an N64.. and, uh, uh, then put Dust-in-trash and-and coulda stomped him into the floor?!"
Certainly popping in a hypothetical, theorized scenario from top of his head, Guy shrugs with sheer honest to goodness cluelessness! "Who knows?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:55 pm
It didn't seem Mamushi was buying into Guy Cancer's oblivious story! Tilting head back, nudging her chin in a mild shake!

"what I DO know, is that this is-ah perfect opportunity for my time! To give MY side! My story! From all your fabled, bemoaning woes!
Imma straighten out this Emo Sobstory! No more crying Karen from you! Tonight! We're gonna start to turn your pitiable attitude around!"

Sticking a finger up high, waving it around! In a circle! Yeah! Fickle fans like shapes! They know shapes! Takes them back! Back to kiddie schooling!

Then slowly lowering his shape making finger to point in an air jab at Emiko! Oh my! The face of Fox had lowered as well!
Transforming into a grimly serious expression! Mamushi, already in a serious state, steadily rode Guy's vibe!
Demeanor changing readily to dangerously hostile! Gaze leveling with Fox, Mamushi took a step forward!
"You're gonna find out all the good I did for you! No more being blind to all my favorable work, I put in to make you great!"
Not from the precariousness of going to blows, but only from sheer egotistical nature of the Fox; did he turn that finger back at himself! "I'm the hero here!"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:38 pm
Mamushi didn't budge. Fox held his ground. The two glared through their perspective visors.
Fans filled the silence between the two, with disrespect toward Guy Cancer's statement!
Scowl sinking deeper, Guy broke through his blathering audience, now that he had Emiko's full focused attention!
"When I teamed with The Freak Man, all those years ago, yeah, didn't see you anything more than just ah fanatic rat, he had for ah backup side chick.
But ya kept showing up, making that effort, through injury and disrespect. Dunno what your dead ex bro instilled inta ya to give you such a drive.."

What's this? Is this praise? Is Fox acknowledging Emiko Sone's grit? Is he actually showing.. respect?!
"But I'm just glad you're done whining on how bad ya had it, with a family that took you in and did all the boring molding work for me."
Aaahh.. nah. That's the Fox we all know and hate to love!

Cautiously making a turning step, to ease into a slow walk around the ring. Fox set up a tense Emiko bomb and didn't dare set her off!
"See, you were a loser, just missing that drive to be at a winner level. When I traded my EWA gold.. for you.
It was to shape you, build you into something respectable and build my name to what Fox can do for all young douche monkey's, aspiring for greatness!"

Mamushi slowly moved along, turning in place, keeping a keen eye on a clever Fox! Who boldly broke his sights off her, as got lost within his storied vision!
"It started out great! All full of fire! Wanting vengeance, it was beautiful! Even got your first win! Your first step out of jobber status, I almost cried!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:10 pm
Halting in his steps, Fox snapped his head back at Emiko, catching her red handed in.. doing nothing!
Legs of Mamushi braced for action, to Guy's walk ceasing and sudden attention resumed!

"That's when he came crawling back. Your dead bro, wanted to step back up. So yeah, I cut your hot stuff down.
Sent you around, goosing chasing a rise in dying businesses. Not going to let someone else take my property!"

Fox positioned his posture in path right for Emiko and she hunched her head forward, shoulders dropping and rising!
Eager for that oncoming physical fist pummeling fight! That just wasn't arriving fast enough!

Instead, Fox would gradually step forward, towards her. "What I thought was a mistake in letting you roam around too freely, too long..
Catching a clue.. Getting ideas.. Started talking back.. Challenging me...
And I had to put you back in your place."

Fists at the sides of Mamushi shook! Wanting any indication to mash them into his stupid mouth! His stupid face was well wasted already!

Fox once again found himself, face to face with Emiko, looking down at her. This time it was by his choice!
"Not only did I do that, I implanted something in you. Something.. monstrous. Pain no longer exhausted your mind, it was a growing desire, driving you for more.
Unfortunately.. it came at a cost. That monster inside you took my Vagabond faction and led it into a Bad Company, as Miss E."

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:53 pm
Unable to contain herself any longer! The Grand Mamushi snatched the microphone right out of The Fox's hand!
"Enough!" Shouting through her mask, she tore her mouth covering off, letting no words be misheard by mufflement!

"You're crazy! You make no sens-!" Fox took back his rightful talking stick in a yank! "Ahm talking here! My turn! My time, my side, my story!"
Fox shouting back, domineering over Emiko! "You're an unfinished, pain addicted, conflicted product of my creation! Make sense now?!"
Black lips of Emiko parted for a response, yet with no mic and striking words that struck scary deep to truth, she could only grit her teeth in scowl!

Dim witted fans in a hush, enthralled into these insane story developments from Guy Cancer's twisted tale!
Fox cocked his head to the side, as if reading the very current goings of thought running through Emiko's mind, and it was almost amusing to him!
"Does exposing your monster scare you? Is that why you hide it under The Grand Mamushi? Why don't you flaunt it, as you did before? As you still do?
Your Enigmatic Monster."
Fox taunted, ominously breathing out the last moniker uttered.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:08 pm
Questions given, rhetorical or not, an assertive Mamushi reached up, grabbing hold of the microphone again. Fox held tight, allowing her to draw it towards herself.
"I.. am warning, you.." Hissing a threat, through teeth at Fox, who stoically ignored her words! Raising his stick back into interrogation continuance.
"What gots your monster benched?" Leaving disregard to the plea of Mamushi's veiled desperation!

"Can't get that green light, in venging on a Salesman match?" Fox pondered on that for a second, before shaking it off.
"Nah, you know that's a lost cause." Fox shifted his cocked head over to the left. Maybe he could get a better reading in, on Emiko's secrets!
"Is it the Wanton Vixen incident? No.. but it is, isn't it? Bluca. That bluey bimbo who blew it all of wack for ya, what coulda been.
She has you blinded and tamed to a lame of lamest degrees. She's holding you bac-"

That was it! Mamushi was done standing silent! Fox stepped on her line! Ripping microphone from a shocked Fox!
"Shut up! Shut it! You shut your mouth! I am betrothed! And you will not- no! I will not allow you to stand in the way of that! My happiness! My family!"
With fast reactive hands, The Fox clasped them over Emiko's, returning speak stick to first holder!
"My, my, my! What about my one and only? The one and only..?" Fox balked, reminding his mandatory protege, why he was there.
Then offered forward his mic, to Emiko's maw, that she would finish his sentence.

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:04 pm
Emiko froze, realizing just what Guy was after! In a frown, she tugged for her hand to be free from Fox's clutches!
A flashing side curvage broke across her black lips! With the free hand, in panic, pulled off her Mamushi mask!
A daunting, scene unfolded, as she begun to struggle in growing hysteria, for her clasped hand! "No! Let go!"

Fox still holding his hostage, straining for freedom, shook his head to the answer given!
"C'mon, you're a Queen demon! You know it! Medicating won't stop it! Drowning it in booze won't keep it down! You know what you are!
You're not a snake, not a vixen! We built you together! All you need to do --- !"
FREEDOM! Emiko peeling her mitt free, mic drops in fumble!
Sone stumbles back, ropes catching her! Body trembling, her wide eye in glare at Fox, spoke of fury and fear!

Plucking up his speaker stick, Fox cautiously made a move in, to regain a close capture!
"All you need to do.. is proclaim it. No more hiding. The fulfillment you seek, is not found in your father's god.
Happiness is not joining yourself to another, it's only chaining yourself back to enslavement.
And you need to embrace it, entangle with it again.. After all, that big broad tried to selfishly blind you. How else will you win against The Elk at Wrestlemania?!"

Unpersuaded by words of Fox, as he crept closer, Emiko slipped through the ropes, escaping from another nabbing!
"You wanna repeat of E-Bird?!" A last convincing effort from Fox successfully stopped Emiko's retreat!

Emiko couldn't deny that she was facing a similar sized opponent in Thelka to Ewing comparison.
Fox gave a reassuring, painted, smile to Emiko, reading the consideration in her eye. Confident he'll have her soon enough, while she churned this persuasive option!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:16 pm
Moving through the ropes, again, Emiko re-enters the canvas enclosure.
Standing straight, ropes pressed against back, she eyed Fox down to his feet and flicked her eye back to his wolf-in-sheep's-clothing smile.
Raising a hand, she didn't trust to extend, and with duo pointed fingers at Fox's mic in hand, Emiko opened her palm to receive.
The deceptive smile became one of smugness, Fox took those few short steps and planted the FG mic, feeling assured of his reclaimed project!

Placing a hand against the chest of Fox, Emiko pressed him back in push. Lifting mic to tense lips, fire in eye, and Sone sends her response..
"Fast Lane. I'll have answers. Show if you dare."

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas