Shoddy table covered in various fake Ikea plants. Behind it is a black backdrop that is 40% covered by the WWF:G Logo. Perfectly Centered. On the left side of the table is two stacked binders. One is labelled as History Books, the other is labelled Contracts Clauses and Aftermath of Dissolution. Directly centered behind the table is Rosario. Clean cut, no beard. A stern but jovial look, hair is neat. He looks oddly energetic and refreshed, as if he found a nights sleep and a consistent work out routine. A neatly stapled stack of paper are grasped in his hand as he taps the bottom of them against the table before placing them down.

"This is a message for WWF:G Universe, The Smarks, The Dirtsheets, and the Practical Businessmen that know where the money actually is in this industry. This is not a place to share emotions, this is a place to share business details.

First order of business. A Matter of Contracts. The last time I was in a ring, I signed a contract along with Dean. Dean Johnson had signed the contract willingly and quickly, participating in his involvement in the match. Me on the other hand, Signed only under direct signs of duress. And as per this line..."

Rosario fumbled the papers and flipped a page open, putting his finger directly on a line no one could read at that angle.

"Makes the contract void. Which means that I did not lose the match, and the titles left the ownership of First Class LLC directly and solely due to Dean Johnson.

Now. I respect Cartwright and the office here at WWF:G So I will not argue the validity of those titles and respect the decision they have made in recognizing the transition. There is no debate. The Handicap titles no longer rest with my company. And the aftermath of that lost has put us in a phase of instability. And that brings the matter to another point..."

Rosario sets down his stack and opens up the binder labelled Contracts Clauses and Aftermath of Dissolution. He flips a few pages before stopping.

"According to the clause of Dean Johnson's Contract. If he sustains important or sufficient losses then his contract with First Class and any company contracted by First Class is up for termination. Well what we saw at the Royal Rumble is sufficient qualifications for termination. Along with his continuous insubordination no other option presents itself as reasonable. Now I'm a man of my word and the contract does allow the option for Dean a single opportunity to fight for his employment. I have not decided on allowing this as this is also a decision the office would have to make.

Simply put, I am a business man. And a Business is only as good as it's team. A year ago I brought in some of the best talent the indies had to offer and with my guidance marks and money were made. Highlight reels were padded and Title history books were filled. But over the course of the last 3 months my employees have grown cumbersome and rebellious. Portia Portania defied me publicly and ran off with her friends. And Dean Johnson's consistency and inability to see how to win matches have grown costly. Cartwright and company no longer are confident in booking Portia, and can not support Dean Johnson if his contract can expire at any show. With this being said there is only one option for myself."

Rosario flipped to the last page, ripping it from it's secure spot. the edges frayed as he held it to the camera. It read

"Dissolution of First Class LLC: Procedures for the termination of contracts and all parties held to the Artist Talent Management Agency"

"First Class has closed it's doors. All Talent acquired by First Class are now free agents and have no affiliation or backing by myself. All Talent's are also on suspension under the anti competition clause, and can not perform at WWF:G for a minimum of 6 months. Only talents with existing contract disputes, IE Dean Johnson, Are permitted work here at WWF:G unless they are resigned independently. The current company account will be split among private investors. It was a good ride, and I hope the WWF:G Community respected a taste of the old fashioned wrestling we provided. That time is done. Remember everyone...It's all about the paychecks!"