Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Mini-Shops
Bad's Divination [temp closed] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:16 pm
gaia_nitemareleft CLOSED??? gaia_nitemareright

Bad, why is it closed? Didn't you just open it? Yes. Funny thing is, one of my fingers is broken, and it's painful to put pressure on it. For my safety and my health, I'm not going to do anything with it, which includes shuffling and reading my cards.

gaia_nitemareleft INTRO gaia_nitemareright

Hello! I am Bad, an adult from the US of A. I have been practicing tarot for 6 years (nearly 7!) and I wanted to help others with my talent.

Tarot is a spiritual practice that uses specialized cards, mainly to tell the future and to give advice. Tarot is fairly flexible and can be used for lots of things—I mainly get questions about love and relationships. Many people use tarot for insight.

I personally got into tarot when I was feeling lost in my life and a bit aimless; tarot gave me a lot of control over how I felt. It connected me to spirituality without feeling chained down. It was my decision and discipline that led me to pursuing card reading. Nowadays, I hope to help others with the craft that I have spent years learning.

I have a post here, and I would like to have a post in the actual Gaia forums (soon). The reason being I decided to give discounts to newbies since, y'know, it's hard out here. I also wanted to see if anyone would actually use my services if I put it out here, so this is sort of my testing ground!

Even if you don't actually get my services, I'm still glad that you looked at this forum. There are plenty of other divination and tarot services, even on Gaia forums, so I'm glad you're taking a chance on little ol' me. smile

Please remember that this is for entertainment purposes only and tarot should not be used to make important or serious decisions. If a reading turns out to be negative, just remember that is my personal interpretation of the cards, and you don't have to take my word for it at all. Divination is wonky and, even though there is a lot of history and I do have a lot of practice, we're not using divination or other spiritual practices in court.

gaia_nitemareleft RULES gaia_nitemareright
I. Follow the rules of Gaia's TOS.
II. This should be a gimme, but please don't harass me or any of my clients. Tarot is a belief, so regardless of whether you personally believe it or not, it doesn't make it okay to harass anybody.
III. Your reading will be sent in PM, as readings are personal. I will not share your reading with anyone.
IV. I have the right to decline any reading for any reason I see fit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:17 pm
gaia_nitemareleft SERVICES gaia_nitemareright
The prices may go up in the future, but for now, this is what I'm working with.

Service - Price
Daily Read (1 card) - Free (Limited Time Price heart , only one read per week)
Yes or No (1 card) - 1000 Plat
3-Card Spread - 4000 Plat
5-Card Spread - 6500 Plat
Horseshoe Spread (7 cards) - 10000 Plat
Accounts that are as new as 3 months old are eligible for 50% off a chosen service. Please have a registration date visible on your profile in order to qualify.

Definition of Services
Daily Read: This is a pretty easy read. I pull a single card, and it gives you advice for the day.

Yes or No: Ask the cards a yes/no question and they will respond. Sometimes the answer is not as straightforward, unfortunately.

3-Card Spread: The 3-card spread is the most popular tarot spread for beginners and advanced practitioners alike because of how modular it is. It's often used for past, present and future reads, but you can pretty much edit it to be whatever you want.

5-Card Spread: The 5-card spread is similar to the above and serves the same purpose, except it is much more comprehensive. This is best used for more open-ended questions, but again, this spread is also pretty modular.

Horseshoe Spread (7 cards): The Horseshoe Spread is the most in-depth out of all of these spreads and serves the very particular purpose of inspecting all aspects of your life, from past, present, future, relationships, advice, and all that jazz.

Alternative Payments
I accept alternative payments, such as art or items.
For items, I expect its average buy price to be equivalent to or higher than the price that I am asking for. I also accept multiple items.
For art, I do not police what you believe your art to be priced at. The art that you produce should be equivalent to the services I provide.

I currently do not accept RLC, nor do I think it's okay for me to do that. This is mainly for moral reasons; I'd feel as if I'm preying on my customers if I did that. At the most, I will accept RLC tips if you think I did a good job, but I don't accept RLC as a primary payment.

Decks
Embarrassingly, I only have one deck. I intend on collecting more, but you won't believe how bloody expensive they are sometimes. The one I'm looking at buying soon is $55...

The Wild Unknown
I consider The Wild Unknown to be a brutally honest deck. It's also one of the most popular decks and one I think most beginners pick up. This is my first deck and one that I resonate a lot with—which is good when you want to work with tarot.

The Wild Unknown is honest and raw; a lot of its drawings are rough around the edges. Many of its descriptions have a lot to do with strength, courage, overcoming obstacles, and roadblocks that are in your way. There are times when the cards are bleak and other times where the cards are hopeful. It's a very emotional deck all the way through.

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
gaia_nitemareleft PROCESS gaia_nitemareright
I will personally work with you to ensure that you are getting what you are looking for when you read.
This is sort of how I expect the process to go:

I. I have attached a form below of this point; please send me a PM titled "Tarot Reading" or something to that effect, with the form filled out. You can also include any questions you have.
Name:
Question/Prompt: (This is whatever you like to be answered with the cards)
Spread:
Deck:
Anything you'd like me to know?:

II. If I have any suggestions or questions regarding your reading, I will send them to you. I will also send you an idea of what the reading will look like. For example, in a three-card spread about a romantic relationship, the spread might look something like this:
- Card 1: Your love life currently
- Card 2: Your love live in the future
- Card 3: Advice
If you have any questions or would like to edit the spread in any way, please let me know.

III. Once we agree on the contents of your reading, I will proceed to read the cards.
You will send me a trade with the amount that corresponds to the service requested.
I will only send you the full reading after I receive the platinum/items. If the currency is art, I will send you the full reading after I receive it.

IV. You can ask me questions about your reading or clarification, but apart from that, the transaction is over.

Waitlist
Depending on how in-depth the order is, I will take more time to read the cards.
I am a student with other obligations outside of Gaia, and I have other sites where I provide tarot reads. My queue time (as of writing, Feb 19) is currently short, but I expect this to go up.
At the most, it may take a week to send you your reading.
None

gaia_nitemareleft REVIEWS gaia_nitemareright
none yet 3nodding

I appreciate any and all feedback on my little mini-shop! If you'd like to leave a review, you can comment it in this thread and I will include it here. smile Thank you so much for reading!

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
reserved