Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Dairy Date Dilemma

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:57 pm
User Image
Scene opens up with Emiko sitting at table, in front of a Dairy Queen venue and looking absolutely miserable!
Resting left side jaw against propped fist, while three fingers rubbed circular, beside her right eye, closed and still sore from Thelka's prodding fingers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:10 pm
User Image
The Blue Blossom walked over to with a bounce in her step and wearing a gleeful smile as she carried two large chocolate vanilla swirl ice cream cones to the table. "Now, now. No more sad faces." Luca leaned into to give her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek as she handed her one of the cones. "This is a special night!"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:20 pm
Receiving a kiss, Emiko couldn't hold back her smile, cracking open a pink eyeball.
"If you say so.." Sone complied, as she accepted the cold sweet treat, with a left.
"Tell me.. how special is this night?" Inquiring over Luca's lack of cream muffled clarity.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:33 pm
Luca didn't answer right away as she took a big bite from her ice cream. After sitting across from Emiko, she took a breath before speaking up again. "Well, I'd say it's very special. It was a year ago that we ran into eachother again. Annnd we've been official for over half a year now."

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:43 pm
Surprise took over Emiko"s face and cheeks flushing, she took a big bit off the side of her dairy swirl!

Taking a moment to bashfully enjoy the flavor, while mull over an answer to this thoughtfulness from Bewty Blue, who was so true!
Her eye wandered from her cream to Luca's and then at Luca herself. Then Sone's eye went wide! Turning to the side, she sputtered out what contents possible!

Mouth opening and patting her chest, but nothing came out! No words, not even a sound!
An alarmed Luca went around, wrapping arms from behind her girlfriend, attempting to Heimlich Emiko!

Strangely, Sone climbed forward, on top of the table in front of her and crawling out of Luca Leone's clutches!
Taking to a stand on top of the table, she began to sway, as her eye began to drift upwards into unconsciousness!
Hands balled up, into fists pounding on her sternum, like a silent flick of King Kong, while the hue of Emiko's face took toward her girlfriends color of choice!

Just before dropping out of consciousness, Emiko Sone crossed arms across her just and numbly hopped off, in a drop from the table to floor, upon her back!

Up shot a gold, black trimmed, ruby studded ring! And it landing on Emiko's closed right eye!
Let out a loud blessed gasp, she went into heaving, thankful, air-sucking huffs! Arms slipping away to her sides..
Lips trying to silently sputter something out! "I-I ..... D- I.. I..... I do...Yes.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:37 am
Her gleeful mood quickly turned into panic, as Luca did not anticipate Emiko trying to swallow such a big bite. After attempting to help dislodge the item, Sone was finally able cough up the ring that was hidden in the ice cream on her own. Relieved, Luca knelt down by her girlfriend, just barely making out Missy's breathless words.

"Y-yes?" It took the Blue Blossom a moment to realize that Emiko knew her intent and was giving her the answer to her would-be question. Letting out a giggle, Luca's joyful demeanor returned as she carefully picked the ring off of Emiko's face and instead placing it in the palm of her hand. "No more choking in the future, ok?"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces